29 (SMUT)

This chapter will be very... descriptive for the sex scene. 😂

Shyanne's pov

1 hour later. . .

My aunt basically dragged Derek into the dining room so that she could talk to him.
We've been in the dining room for over an hour with my aunt questioning Derek about everything. Everything.

Now and then, my uncle would glare at Derek. Derek would do the same if they ever locked eyes.
I really don't want anything bad to happen.

"Oh gosh, look at the time!" My aunt gasped when she looked at the clock that hanged on the wall.
"It's almost midnight!" She said. "How do you plan on getting home?"

Derek and I shared a look and I turned my head back to look at my aunt. "I'll just go to a motel." He replied to her.

"Oh none sense. You came all the way from Cali to check on my niece. You can stay in Shyanne's room for tonight." She slowly nodded her head as she spoke.

"I think that's highly inappropriate. He can sleep on the couch down in the living room." My uncle stepped in.

"I think it's fine." I spoke up. "I mean, Derek can sleep on the floor. I'll sleep in the bed." I explained.

"Bruce, they're nineteen. I'm pretty sure what you've been trying to keep from happening already happened." My aunt winked at me and I feel my cheeks blush.

"Auntie." I whined and closed my eyes. I feel Derek take my hand under the table. I look at Derek's face and see that his cheeks were a light pink color but he had on a poker face.

"Well then its settled." She smiled at us.

I looked over to Bruce who was eyeing Derek.

"Yeah I think we should head to bed. You should get rest auntie, you'll have to work tomorrow. I don't want you to be tired." I told her as I leaned forward to the table.

"You're right, it is pretty late." She sighed. "Alright Derek. Goodnight you too." She smiled at us before she got up from her chair.
She leaned over and pecked Bruce right on the cheek. He smiled at her. "Goodnight love." He told her.

She smiled back at him. She really loved him... She said her goodbyes before heading up to her room.

Now it was just Derek, Bruce, and I.

We sat there in awkward silence.

"Okay, well it really is late and I think we all should get some sleep." I looked at Bruce.

"Indeed." He scratched his small beard as he stared at Derek. Derek clenched his jaw as he stared at Bruce.

"Is there a problem?" Derek finally spoke up.

"Why would there be a problem?" Bruce stood up from the table. He rested his palms on the table and leaned forward.

"There is none." I quickly said before squeezing Derek's hand.
"We're just gonna head up to bed. Derek's probably exhausted, right D?" I placed my other hand on top of his.

He turned his focus towards me and I pleaded him with my eyes to stop. I really can't have them fighting.

Derek sighed. "Yeah." He said before looking back up at Bruce. "Nice meeting you sir."