11

Shyanne's pov

I knew I shouldn't have agreed to go to that stupid party. Now I have a pounding headache, and every tapping noise drives me nuts. Cameron did even show up to class. I can't believe he would let me get drunk like that. I thought he cared. Ugh, I can't even pay attention to what this teacher is saying! Not only because of my head but because of what happened this morning.

Where the hell was Maggie anyways? Why did she even leave Derek and I in our room together? Why didn't she come back? She must've been extremely wasted or something.

I'm seriously not over the fact that I was sleeping with Derek, in my own bed. I was literally laying on his bare chest. I can't believe I did that! I wish it never happened though. The only time Derek touched me, was to hurt me.
He says he cares- yeah right. I don't believe a thing that came out of his mouth.

I would bet all the money on the world that if my body was the way it was a few months back, he would treat me the same way. I'm not stupid. I believe that he regrets hurting me, but only because of the way I look now.

He can get any girl he wants so why the hell is he still bothering me? I hate him and I want nothing to do with him. Why can't he get that through his thick skull?

"Ms. Thomson?" My teacher said a bit loudly. "Huh?" I blinked quickly, coming out of my thoughts. "Do you know the answer?" He asked. I opened my mouth and then closed it. "Do you even know the question?" He asked. I bit my lip. "Uh, no." I told him, making the class chuckle.

"See me after class." He walked back to his desk and leaned against it. I sighed and closed my eyes.

The bell rang a few minutes later.

I packed my things together before walking up to my professor's desk.

"You wanted to talk, Mr. Blair?"

He looked up from his papers and turned his attention to me.

"Yes indeed. What's going on? You're one of my best students. You always pay attention and never space out like that. Is there something wrong?" He spoke as he folded his hands on top of his desk. I cleared my throat and shook my head.

"I'm just have a headache." I said. He chuckled. "Hangover I'm guessing." He smirked. I gave a tight smile. "Yeah." I breathed. "It won't happen again, I promise." I said and he nodded. "Alright. I just worry about my good students. You may go." He nodded towards the door. I was about to walk away but then he called me back.

"Yes?" I asked. "You wouldn't happen to know where Mr, Cameron is?" He asked. I just shook my head. "No? Oh." He said before leaning back in his chair. "Why would I know?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

"Just though you two had a thing. It's just how you guys act in class." He chuckled. I opened my mouth to say something but then closed it. I laughed. It's kind of weird talking to your teacher about your personal life...

"Uh no, Cameron don't have a thing, anymore at least." I played with my hair. He just nodded. "His lost. Anyway, sorry for helming you up. You can leave." He said and I nodded. "Bye Mr. Blair." I said before exiting the classroom. I did feel as someone was watching me walk away... but maybe I'm just a imagining things because of my headache.

"Hey where were you?" Madison said as she walked up to me. "I was talking with Mr. Blair. What's up?" I asked as we headed to our next class. " That creep? Anyways, I was looking for you. Maggie couldn't make it to class today." She told me. "Ugh let's not speak about that traitor." I rolled my eyes.

"Huh?" Madison furrowed her eyes in confusion. "I explained to you guys how much I hated Derek. When I woke up this morning, she's not in the room and he is." I scoffed.

"Wait, he was in your room?" She stopped me from walking by holding on to my shoulder.

"Yeah, and it wasn't like he was sleeping in her bed because he was sleeping in mine." I explained. Madison gapped. "And where did you sleep?" She asked.
I gave her tight smile. "On him while he was shirtless." I said.
Madison scoffed. "Wow. Did you guys..."   "No we didn't. I would hate myself." I said before I started walking again.

"I just think Maggie was seriously drunk. I would ask her what happened first before jumping into anything." She said. I looked over to her. "You're right." I sighed.  "And Mr. Blair is not a creep." I chuckled. Madison gave me a weird look. "Okay. If you say so." She put her hands up in defense.