19

Shyanne's pov

Cameron and I have been kissing for the past ten minutes. I guess you can call it making out.

But deep down inside, I've been comparing the way I felt between these kisses and Derek's. I honestly don't know why.

Cameron the pulled away.
"Woah." He breathed.

The scene took place on my bed with Cameron under me with my legs straddling him. He then flipped us over so that he could be in top. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly. I sighed and shook my head. He then nodded and pulled my top off. He tossed my shirt somewhere across the room before bending back down to kiss me.

It's not the same. It just not the same.

He took off his shirt before trying to unbutton my pants. "You sure?" He asked again. "Yeah."
"You're not a virgin?" He asked surprised. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Oh." He said before shrugging. He quickly pulled my pants down, along with his.
My eyes widened at his quick movements.

Before he could do anything else there was banging on the door, making me jump.

Cameron sighed frustratedly and licked his lips. "I should get that." I say as Cameron slid off me.
I get up and walk over to the door to open it.

I was shocked to see Derek standing there with his head hung low. I then hid behind the door because I had forgotten I didn't really have much on.

"Leave me alone." I said before trying to close the door. "Wait." He stopped the door.
"I need to talk to you." He sighed.

"Well were busy right now." Cameron said as he walked up from behind me. He shifted me so that I was now behind him.
"Why are you shirtless?" Derek asked with annoyance.
"Why are you here? I've gotta better plans than talking with you." Cameron said.

"Look I just came here to talk to Shyanne." Derek sighed.

"You wanna talk to him babe?"
Cameron looked back at me. I simply shook my head.
"Well she doesn't want to talk to you. Bye now." He said before closing the door.

Cameron sighed and leaned against the door.

"That dude is so fucking annoying. Always interrupting when something good's about to happen." He pushed himself off the door and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Why did he want to talk to you?" He asked.

"I don't know." I lied. Cameron just nodded. "Can you do me a favor and make me forget about him?" I looked up at him.
Cameron smirked and picked me up and walked us to my bed.
~~~~~~~~
The door opened revealing a messy haired Maggie.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything!" Maggie covered her eyes as she blindly walked to her bed.

Cameron and I had sex.
We fucked... and I still remember that one kiss Derek gave me. How it felt. I truly still hate myself.

"No, were just chillin." Cameron said as he played with my hair.

My head was in between his chest and arm. Our bodies were untwined naked underneath the covers.

"Naked? Dude why didn't you put a fucking sock on the door knob or something?" She said as she kept her eyes closed. "You should leave now it's pretty late." She face planted on her bed.

"Yeah I should. Got work." He said before kissing my head before getting up. "Don't look." He said playfully towards Maggie. I heard her groan in her sheets, making me chuckle.

Cameron got dressed. "Alrighty then. I best be on my way." He said. He sat back down on the bed. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said before leaning down to kiss me.

A kiss that meant nothing to me.

"Bye." I hid under the sheets.
"Maggie." He said before leaving.

When he closed the door Maggie shot up and crashed on top of my bed.

"Damn girl it looked like he fucked the shit out of you!" Maggie laughed. I scoffed and threw a pillow at her.
"Your day went zero to a hundred really fast." She said.

"It did." I sighed.

"You still sad? About what happened earlier?" She asked.
"He actually came by a few hours ago. Cameron shooed him away." I leaned my head in the palm of my hand.

"Did he? Wow." She laughed.

"You know Maggie? I slept with Cameron, but all I can think about was that one freaking kiss between Derek and I." I scoffed and pinched the bride of my nose.

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"

"I don't know." I sat up and brought the covers up along with me. "Well it means something." She sighed.

"I don't want it to mean something. I just wanna go back to not liking him." I said.
"Wait what?" She asked quickly.

"What?" I looked at her.
"What did you just say?" She asked.

"What did I just say?" I asked.
"You literally just admitted that you liked him." She gaped.
"But I don't like him. I hate him." I shook my head at her.

"Shyanne. You like him." She sat up. "Yes, Derek fucked you over in the past... but you just admitted that you have feeling for him."

"I don't have feelings for him! I have feelings for Cameron." I told her and she scoffed.

"You do not have feelings for Cameron. You may have felt him a while ago but you don't have feelings for him." She snickered and I blushed. "Stop." I said when she started making faces.

"Okay. You don't like Derek." She put her hands up in defense.
"Thank you." I said.
"I just don't get how you guys were fucking and you thinking about his kiss." I shrugged.

I kissed my teeth at her.
"I should've never said anything." I groaned and put covers my face with my hands.