8

Shyanne

"Cameron, I don't think that's a good idea. I have class tomorrow." I said.

He was trying to get me to go to a party that his friends told him about.

"Shyanne, come on. It's not that late." He pleaded. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.
"We'll leave as soon as you want."

"Let me see if any of the girls want to go with me." I said and he nodded.

We walked over where Maggie and Hayes were. Seems like they were still talking.

"Maggie, Cameron's trying to get me to go to this party-"
"Oh I was just about to ask if you wanted to go!" She exclaimed.

"We have class tomorrow." I told her.

"Shy, we won't be out late. Just come." She took my hand and shook it.
"Yeah it'll be fun." Hayes said.
I sighed.

"Alright fine!" I shouted. Cameron hugged me from behind and picked me up. I squealed and tapped his hands to let me down.
"Just promise we'll leave before it gets too late." I said. 

"It's a deal." Cameron said as he put me down and let go.
"I'm not changing either." I ran my fingers through my hair.
"You don't need to, you look great." Cameron complemented.

"Thanks. So when are we going?" I asked.

"We should leave now. The party's been started." Cameron said.

"So are you taking me, or are you going with your friends?" Maggie asked Hayes. Hayes furrowed his eyebrows and put his two hands on her butt and pulled her close to him. "I'm taking you of course." He said it like it was obvious.

Woah... They're moving quickly.

"Wow, okay." I chuckled. "So, who's driving? It's not far is it?" I asked. Hayes tilted his head to the side. "It's kinda far but not really, if you know what I mean." He shrugged. No I don't know what you mean..

"Yeah." I said instead.
~~~~~~~~~~~
All I've been doing for the past 3 hours was dancing, laughing, and drinking my ass off.

I've had more than four cups of liquor, and this is my first time drinking.

"Where is C-Cam?" I slurred to a complete stranger. He just shrugged. I pointed at him accusingly. "Ohhh you knowww. You knowww!" I pushed him but he didn't budge. I'm the one that almost fell.

I turned around and walked with unbalance in my step.
I almost fell but someone caught me.

Derek's pov

I caught this random girl that almost face planted with the floor. Her hair was in her face so I couldn't really see her. "Whoops!" She said after like ten seconds.
I tried to help her stand up and she did but then fell into my chest.

"Woah, I'm sssorry." She slurred. She fixed her hair and revealed her face.

Shyanne?

I never though she was the one to go out at events like this.

"That's you- I mean thank you." She patted my shoulders.
She pushed herself off me.
She looked up at me and started pointing.  "Do I know you? You look so familiar." She tapped her lips with her pointer finger before tapping my nose with the same singer. Well, she's wasted.

"Hey sexy, you here with anyone tonight?" A random guy came up to her. He two cups in his hand and stretched his arm out to give her one. Before she could answer, I answered for her.

"She's with me." I told him as I pushed the cup away from her. Who knows what he put in that drink.

"My name is Shyanne. Shy... plus Anne. Not she plus annie. That's would be Sheannie. But I'm not Annie!" She laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world. 
"Wanna dance, Shyanne?" He smiled. I scowled at the guy and pulled Shyanne into my side.

"I just said that she was with me. Fuck off." I hissed and the guy put his hands up in defense before walking away.

I look down to see her still holding me.

"Where's Maggie? Cameron?" I asked. She shrugged and giggled.
Hey you wanna go somewhere private?" She asked.

Why couldn't she ask me this question when she was fully aware of her surroundings?

"What do you want to do?" I asked but she just tugged on my arm.
"You." She pulled on my arm harder. "I don't think that's a good idea. You hate me remember?" I put my hands on her shoulders.
"What? Why would I hate you! You're so tall!" She pinched my cheeks. And I'm not talking about the ones on my face.

"We need to find your friends." I held her wrists.

"I know where they are!" She said.
"There upstairs. I'll go get them." She winked and patted my chest before slipping away in the crowd. "Wait!" I tried to grab her but she disappeared into the crowd.
"Shit." I mumbled to myself. I started searching for her.

"Oh! Cameron!" I said as I walked up to him. "Yeah?" He said after he stopped laughing with this girl.
"You've seen Shyanne?" I asked.
"I lost her a long time ago!" He waved me off.

"So why weren't you looking for her?" I questioned.

"Don't worry about her so much she's not your date."

And this is why I never really liked this guy.

I shook my head at half before parting my way, and in search for Shyanne. She did think that they were upstairs so maybe I should look up there.

I was making my way through the crowd, when I felt a tug on my arm. I looked back to see a blonde smiling at me.
"You wanna dance with me?" She bit her lip.
"Tempting but I can't." I simply said before pulling my arm away.

I make it to the stairs and I jogged all the way up to the top. I started knocking on the doors before opening them. So far all the doors that I checked where empty..

Only two doors that I didn't check.

I opened on of the doors, and guess what I saw?

Shyanne laying on the floor while staring at the ceiling. When she heard the door open, she looked towards my direction. She smiled and sat up.

"What took you s-so long?" She hiccuped. She had a smirk on her face. "I was literally waiting on you since yesterday." She giggled.
Her giggle made me give a small smile.

"I never did this before." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Never did what?" I asked.
She laughed and slipped off her shirt.

I gasped cleared my throat. Good thing she had a bra on.

She tried to unzip her pants but I reached over and took her hands.
"Shyanne, stop. You're drunk." I said seriously.

"What are you talking about? I don't drink! Only today I did." She hiccuped.

She ripped her arms away and wrapped them around my neck.
I didn't know what to do with my hands so I just patted her back.
One of her hands tried to unbuckle my belt. She let go of me and got on her knees.

"Uh-" I was cut off by the door opening.