20

Shyanne's pov

Cameron and I kept passing notes  to each other. It's funny because it's like we're kids.

I looked down at the note which said:

I'm going to take you out for lunch. Just wait for me after class. Gotta talk to someone.

I looked at him and nodded.

The bell rang and I got my things together. 

"Where do you plan on taking me?" I asked Cameron. He just smiled and shrugged. "It's a surprise." He said as we walked out the classroom.

"Uh, just tell me." I whined.
"No, now wait here." He kissed my cheek. He walked back into the class.

I sighed and leaned against the wall.

I look down at my nails.
"We need to talk." I jumped at his presence. I breathed heavily and placed my hand on my chest.
"Where the hell did you come from?" I asked.

"I walked. Now let me talk to you." Derek said and I gave a long sigh. "I said what I had to say already." I looked up at him.

"Alright. Let's say I haven't done anything to you in the past. We had no problems. Would you have stayed?" He asked.

I pushed myself off the wall and stood up straight. I stood there and thought about it.

Would I?

"No..." I shook my head. "I wouldn't. I didn't even like it." I crossed my arms over my chest. Derek gave a chuckle and shook his head. "That's funny because I remember you kissing me back."

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"I tried to forget about that. It was a big mistake." I held myself.

"Tried to." He nodded.

"Look Cameron's gonna be back so just get to your class." I told him.

"I'm not scared of Cameron." He laughed. "But what are you doing with him?" He randomly asked.

"That's none of your business." I took a step back.

"Oh. I just didn't see you as the girl that slept around with just anybody." He shrugged. I scoffed at him.

"Derek why did you even come to talk to me? To find out what happens between me and Cameron?"

"Shyanne. Let's be real right now. You're using him." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not using him."

"Then why on the same day when I kissed you, you slept with Cameron? Huh? It was because you were trying to forget about me but you couldn't." He stepped closer to me.

"What you're saying is a bunch crap." I put my hand out in front of my so that he wouldn't come closer.

"You just said it yourself!" He ran his fingers though his hair.

"Derek. Let me just say this," I sighed.

"I agreed to hang out with you because you helped me out with what happened. If it wasn't for that... I would've never allowed myself to be around you." I told him honestly.

"You need to understand that you kissed me back. If I kissed you and you pushed me away I would understand. But you didn't. You kissed me back. That means something." He stepped closer.

"It meant nothing." I lowered my voice. "Keep telling yourself that." He said.

"Just go." I waved him off.