1

*Promise and Stacy in media*
Promise Pov

First day back to this hellhole they call school. Man when I tell you I'm tired of seeing the same dusty ass kids every year.

I'm so happy this my last year of high school you don't understand .

Anyway let me introduce myself my name is promise as you can tell from my pov up there at the top but you see i would prefer Papi or even Daddy shit the freakier the better any of those two are fine with me shit take your pick 😏 Im fucking with y'all.

I would tell y'all my full name but naa y'all good I can't be giving out that type of info.

But I'm 17 and I'm a senior at Southwood High.

I think that covers all the basic shit y'all need to know about me....Nope I forgot to tell y'all a bitch is gay asf and yes I'm a sexy ass stud thanks for asking .

but back to this dumb ass alarm clock that's disturbing my beauty sleep. I finally get up 5 mins later I went into my little sister Giovanni room to get her up for school.

I got her dress now I need to get dress I went into the bathroom to do my hygiene routine I do everyday I put my clothes on and grab my phone, my mcm book bag , my wallet and headphone and headed downstairs to see if Giovanni was done with her cereal I made her before I got into the shower and she was putting her bowel in the sink.

P: You all ready to go Giovanni ?
G: Yes I just need to put my shoes on sissy.   P: Ok hurry up so I can walk you to the bus stop .
G: Otay sissy all ready now .

As you can see I take care of my sister because my mother don't care about us so I provide for us and do everything I can to make Giovanni happy and have a good childhood because mine was stolen from me and I had to grow up at a early age and I don't want that for my sister . I didn't see my mom car when I was walking Giovanni to her bus stop so I guess she at one of her many hoes house. Giovanni bus pulled up to her stop and she didn't wanna let my hand go.

P: Giovanni let go baby you have to get on the bus.
G: No sissy I don't wanna go to my school I wanna go to your school. she said with a smile plastered on her face.
P: Babygirl you don't wanna miss the first day at your school , you gonna see all your friends and you going to meet new friends to you don't wanna miss that now do you ? G: No I guess not. she said with her head hung low.
P: Awe don't do that vanni give me some kisses and I'll be right her waiting on you when you get off the bus this afternoon, Okay ?
G:You promise ?
P: Well my name wasn't named promise for no reason.

I said hugging and kissing her she laughed and got on the bus. I waved bye as the bus was pulling off.

Man I love that girl....😩

I must been really caught up in my thoughts because I forgot I had my own bus to catch. I started running after the bus and it finally came to a stop and I got on , I found a seat and plugged my headphones in and started bumping Young M.A  ohh my gawd off her sleepwalking playlist on my phone .

Ugh why are these damn kids so loud it's to early ?

we finally made it to jail I mean school everybody was getting off the bus and the bus driver stops me and told me to make sure I'm at the bus stop because he not stopping next time. He need to shut the fuck up before I whoop his ass.... naa I don't know he will probably fold my little ass up I need to stop talking shit before I get my ass whooped but anyways I was on my way to the office to get my schedule thank god I didn't have no problems in there. I began my journey to the bathroom because I had to pee so bad I made it in the bathroom and went to my favorite stall ( am I the only one that has a favorite stall?) I handled my business and while I was walking out the stall I hit somebody with the stall door.

P: I'm so sorry ,you good ?
?: Na nigga wtf you just hit me with the fucking door do you think I'm ok ?
P: Well damn I sad my fucking bad ma it's not that serious.
?: Nigga Dont call me fucking ma do I look like a fucking fem to you ?
P: Well no but you acting like one since you asked .

Just then the late bell ranged I mentally cursed myself out and ran out the door saying sorry again to the stud in the bathroom. When I made it to class the teacher was about to shut the door until she seen me then she stopped and asked me why was I late I told her i got lost. I didn't wanna be rude on my first day .

But damn she sexy asf I'm about to be on time every day for this class😝

I proceeded to a empty desk in the back of the class room when somebody knocked on the door it was the mad bitch from the bathroom.

Ugh why she have to have this class ?

It was a empty desk next to me and I was praying she didn't sit in it. Just my luck she did and she looked at me with this smirk that ran chills through my body that smirk look so familiar it scared me. I hurry and turned back to the teacher listening to her lesson until misses mad bitch passed me a note.

I really don't like her😒

The note said "why you look so scared ma I'm not gonna hurt you." I looked at the note unfazed and replied "for one dont call me ma and who is suppose to be scared of you ? "Stacy and Promise stop passing notes" the teacher told us. The bell ranged and I was off to my next two blocks and they went by pretty fast,  now I'm at lunch sitting by myself because I don't have friends and I don't really like people I just come to school and go home I don't need extra problems because with friends they bring more problems and I don't need anymore problems. I was watching my surroundings when I spotted Stacy and her friends sitting at they table on the other side of the cafeteria. We locked eyes and she gave me that wicked smirk that makes my stomach twist.

That smirk irks my nerves 🙄

she got up from her table and made her way over to me.

S: Wassup ma
P: I thought I told you to not call me that
S: I thought I told you I call you what I want ?
P: Na I don't recall
S: Oh well I'm telling you now

Really bitch 😑

she was staring me dead in my eyes I felt a little tingle when her hand brushed past mine .
I think she felt it to omg she look so sexy right now WAIT ...wtf am I saying I don't fuck with studs snap out of it promise .

S: HELLO.... did you hear what I said ?
P: No sorry what you say ?
S: I Said you look good today.
P: Aye... look I'm sorry but I don't do that
stud on stud shit so you gotta go somewhere else with that gay shit.

I think I made a mistake saying that because she look hurt but she quick changed that by showing no emotion with her next words.

S: Anyways I came over here to tell you to watch yo back bitch.

When she whispered that in my ear I stiffen because I remember those words .

She sound exactly like him😱
*****************************************
So what y'all think about my first book ?

Do you like it ? If you dont tell me why?

What do you think gonna happen next ?

Who is the man promise referring to ?

Thanks for reading 💋