2

Giovanni in media 😍

Stacy Pov

After I "spoke" with promise she looked bothered but shit who cares she shouldn't have shut me down so quick with her ugly ass.

Now you know she sexy asf . I know but... Wait wtf why am I talking to myself 🤔

But anyways ... after our little talk I went back to my table with my friends, Chris , Ceejay, Jazz and my nigga Snoop .

Snoop : Aye stace what was that about ?
Stacy : What was what about ?
Snoop : Nigga you know what I'm talking about .
Stacy : Oh you talking about ole girl ? Well ummm.... that was nothing, just talking .
Jazz : Yea ok " Just Talking" 😉
Stacy : Jazz stfu.
Chris : Aye , y'all wanna meet at my house after school ?
Ceejay : Sorry I can't make it I got a date with Brianna.
Jazz : Ayeeee Brianna with the fat ass ?
Snoop : Damn jay (ceejay nickname) how you get her to talk yo bean headed ass ?
Ceejay : Yes Brianna with the fat ass and snoop I know you not talking because the way yo hairline set right now boi don't do me .
Stacy : Y'all stupid 😂 but yea umm I can't make it either so y'all have fun .
Chris : Why you can't make it Stace ?
Stacy : I got shit to do .

Just then the bell ranged all seniors can leave after lunch because all we have a free period. As I was walking out to my car I seen something that caught my eyes promise getting on the bus.

Man she look so pretty... only if 😔

Promise Pov
I had just got off the bus and I was walking to Giovanni stop when a black Camaro pull up beside me. Guess who it was no other then the lovely Stacy 😒 she rolled down her widow.
"Wassup ma ?" She said turning down her music. "Ugh what I say about you calling me that man ? " sorry I just can't help it ma" she said explaining herself .

Shit I'll help her ass out by knocking her ass upside the head ..🙃

You need a ride ? She asked .

Damn it is a long walk to Giovanni stop but then again I don't know her like that and her bipolar 😑ass just told me to watch my back now her ass wanna be nice and shit I done seen to many life time movie on crazy bitches like her ummmm I think tf not .

"Yea umm... naa I'm good thanks for the gesture tho. " I said trying to be as nice as I can be cause I can tell this bitch is cuckoo .
"No really let me give you a ride please" she begged .
"Bro it's cool I can walk " I said beginning to walk away because I'm getting aggravated.

She asked again and I caved in and yea so now I'm in her car giving her direction to Giovanni stop. Once we get to her stop the bus was pulling up so I got out her car and waited for Giovanni to get off.

"Sissy" she yelled running to me and I pick her up and spin her around. "Hey big head how was school ?" I asked her while walking towards Stacy car . "It's was so fun and I got so many gold star on my first day sissy ." She said so happy. I'm proud of you vanni I cooed .

I introduced vanni to Stacy and they hit it off . I think vanni really like her and vanni don't do well with new people so I'm happy she opening a little more . We currently pulling up to my moms house and I see another car parked in our drive way .

Must be one of the many hoes 💆🏾 lord give me the strength..

Me and Giovanni got out the car. I thanked Stacy again for the ride and she waited until we went into the house before pulling off . My mom and her side was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey y'all , how was y'all day?" my mom acknowledged me and my sister today.

Yayyyy....😒

I walked right passed them without a single word leaving my mouth. "Come on Giovanni lets go get you a bath." I said to vanni. "I was talking to y'all , I know y'all not def." my mother said . "yea , yea whatever" I said rolling my eyes not up for her bull today.

Well take yo dike ass on somewhere Im so glad I let him rape yo dumb ass.

Right then and there I froze.

How could my own mother say something like that matter of a fact let someone rape and have their way with her own daughter she A sick individual 😞

I didn't even say nothing else to her I just walked upstairs and gave me sister a bath.
After that I took Giovanni into my room and locked the door , I don't trust my sister sleeping in her room by herself when my mom have company . I want let what happened to me happen to her period.

I went into my bathroom took a shower, got out brushed my teeth , put on my night clothes , turned my tv on For vanni , locked my door and layed down with my sister and went to sleep .

"Sissy" Giovanni woke me up crying. "Why you crying vanni " I asked . She pointed to the door and it sound like somebody was trying to get in my room so I got up and slid my dresser to the front of my door and I got a bag and put some of my clothes and Giovanni in the bag .

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR "

Not this shit again god please.. 🙅🏽

****************************************

Do y'all like Stacy ?

Who y'all think at the door ?

What you think going to happen next chapter ?

Thanks for reading 💋