8

Promise pov

My boobs started vibrating back to back which woke me up. I sit up and I felt sharp pain in my legs and all over my body. then It happened again ringing in my boobs. I looked down then I remembered I put my phone in my bra before going into the party last night .

I looked around to see if I was in the clear, I was good so I took my phone out and seen 63 unread messages from Stacey. I texted her back and she texted back quick asf and I thought it was gon be on some cute shit
Iike " Oh my god where are you, I miss you"or something but this hoe talking about "she not helping me and she told me not to trust them "and blah blah blah.

She got me fucked up .

I heard cierra yell to jay (the stud that ran down the stairs in the last chapter) about going to the store off New York street so I told Stacey and now I'm just sitting here in pain waiting on her to come recuse me.

I hear the door crack open and I knew it was Cierra so I played like I was still sleep.

Cierra walked up to me and kicked me in my knee and I yelped. I know I'm one tough nigga but she bringing the bitch out of me.
"Take your clothes off" she said nonchalantly. I look at her afraid now and I repeatedly shook my head "No".

She grabbed me and began taking my pants off and I started getting teary eyed "No please Cierra don't do this please" I plead but she didn't listen.

She continued taking my shirt off and I started balling like a big ass baby "Stop Cierra Stop" I cried out repeatedly hitting her in her back.

"Stop fucking hitting me your clothes are covered with blood and I'm only trying to give you a bath now do you want one or not ? "

she was pissed but I nodded my head slowly. " alright then stop fucking hitting me and Come on." She started walking to the stairs.

"Umm.. I kinda need help"I said lowly and she walked back to me and picked my up bridal style, walking up the stairs and into this big breath taking house.

I looked around fascinated by the art work and the theme of the house. She walked into this big room with a big ass bed. She sat me down on the bed and I hiss at the pain I was feeling when she sat me down.

She went in the bathroom and ran my bath water.Once it was done she came and got me placing me on the toilet seat.

She was about to walk out but I knew I needed help taking the rest of my clothes off so I stoped her. "I need help taking the rest off " she walked back to me about to start but I asked her if she could close her eyes.

"How in the hell am I gonna help you if my eyes are close please answer that ? " she said agitated. "Can you at least give me a towel to cover up with."She nodded and handed me a towel.

After I got done washing my self she came back and helped me out the tub and put my clothes on. She placed a bowl of food in front of me and I look at it not trusting it. "Go ahead and eat it I didn't do anything to it damn."

Her and this damn attitude need to fucking go, nobody told her dumb ass to kidnap me..or maybe somebody did 🤔

I hesitated at first but then she stared getting frustrated with me and I didn't want her to beat me again so I said a little prayer and ate it.

"Time to go back down" I frowned because I didn't wanna got back down there it's so cold and it's really dark down there. "Yea umm you not staying up here so don't ask and stop looking like that now come on." She said getting up to help me down the stairs and I'm back to square one. 😒

Stacey pov

Me, jayla and the little ones are at this store off New York street and I don't see this stud that promise described to me. We came up with a plan.

The plane is when we find the stud we gonna follow her back to where ever they hidden promise at then we gonna take the littles one to my aunt house and about 9 we gonna go back to the place and get my baby back. Sound like a good plan huh ? I know I came up with it all by myself.....Ok maybe jayla helped just a tiny bit....Ok Ok she came up with the whole plan herself 😒

We are currently sitting in the car waiting for the stud to appear.

"That look like her Stace" jayla point to the stud I described to her. "Bingo we got action" I said mimicking Day Day off Friday. She was walking out of the store with food and a cigar in her hand.

I follow behind her slowly because I didn't want her catching on to us.

She pull up to this nice ass house, It look like you need a code to get into the gate so I pulled out my binoculars to see the code.

"Aye write this down or put it in yo phone 7-9-5-3" I tell jayla.

We went home and I packed a bag for James and Giovanni so we can drop them off at my aunts house. I got them washed and ready, i told my aunt everything before I left her house, she was so devastated because she really liked promise
and she loved how she was so protective of her sister so she was a little disappointed that this happened to her.

Me and jayla made our way back home to get ready.

I put on all black jogging pants, black shirt, black shoes and a black hoodie. Jayla had on black tights, black hoodie and black shoes.

"Let's go get yo boo back"
********************************

Thanks for reading 😘

When Everything Is Said And Done (StudxStud) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें