14

Giovanni pov

Me and James are going to school today and I'm so happy because I get to see all my friends.

"Come on James get up so we can go to school." I slapped him on top of his head. Haha.

"Ok mommy just a little longer" he fanned me away. "I'm not your momma boy..it's me Giovanni." I tried to get him up again.

"Go away Giovanni I wanna sleep longer." I stared crying because I'm really mad at him because he won't get up.

"BUBBAAAA" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He peeked his eyes open and hopped up really fast, it was funny

Bubba bust open the door looking scared.

"What? Are you ok? What's going on? Why are you crying?" She said really fast.

"James not get up and him making me really angry bubba" I cross my arms.

"Vanni you can't be scaring me like that I thought something happened to you and James get up and get ready for school little boy." Then she walked out.

"James ?" He not answer me, is he mad at me?

James didn't talk to me all morning. I think he not my friend anymore. "Y'all have a good day, come give me some love." Bubba was dropping us off at school.

James didn't even walk me to class like he do everyday. I walk myself to class said hey to ms. Jacobs and sat down in my sign seat.

"Look who it y'all, it's the gorilla" Kayla said and every one start beating their chest and pointing at me laughing.

I just laid my head down on my desk and cried.

"Hey leave her alone or I'm telling on all of you" I raised my head and smile a little.

"Thanks Annie you didn't have to do that." I quickly wiped my tears.
"No it isn't okay that they treat you like that and no problem I know how it feels." I look down.

"I'm really sorry again Annie I should not have said those bad things to you." She hugged me. "It's okay because we are bestfriends forever now."

I smiled

I never had a bestfriend before, how do this work ohhh maybe we can have little play time together that would be fun..☺️

"Hey Annie" I tapped her. " yes Giovanni?" She turned towards me. "How do being bestfriends work like do we get to play at each other house all the time or ..." she tapped her chin. "I think so, I'm not sure I never had a bestfriend before." I sat back.

James pov

Im so mad at Giovanni because for one she woke me up out of my sleep and she got me in trouble with my sister.

She know I don't like it when Stacey yells at me.

"Aye bro I just walked pass Giovanni class and they were making fun of her and I think I saw a couple of tears fall." My friend josh told me and my blood boiled.

"Thanks bro I gotta go" i walked down to Vanni class.

"Who was messing with Giovanni?" Everybody got quite and vanni looked embarrassed but I don't care they not gonna mess with her and not hear from me.

"It was all of them James" Annie spoke up.

"Well this all I gotta say since nobody wanna speak up if I hear any of y'all messing with her again it won't be pretty"