13

Jayla pov

I feel so bad for letting my sister down, I know she try to be the best she can be for me and James but it was in the heat of the moment I don't know what gotten into me.

I woke up to the smell of food and it damn show smelled good.

I hopped out of promise bed, I slept in here because she slept in Stacey room. I walked into the kitchen and my sister was in there cooking breakfast.

"Mmm... something smells good in here, what you cooking" she turned around and smiled but it soon dropped and she turned back around to finish cooking.

"I'm cooking eggs, bacon, grits, sausages, biscuits and hash browns"

I sighed.

"Stacey, please d-" she cut me off.
"Sit down." she said sternly pointing to the chair.
"I rather stand." I recommend.
"Sit the fuck down, Jayla or Im beating your ass with this frying pan."

I quickly sat down.

"Why in the hell would you go and fuck some guy-" I felt her staring at me."It wasnt just some guy." I looked up."So you know who it is?" She looked in my eyes intensively."Duh, Im not just some hoe that be sleeping with everybody." I scoffed."Oh, I couldn't tell." She mumbled but I heard her loud and clear.

I was going to go off on her but I couldn't knowing it was a possibility that she would kick me out or most likely beat my ass plus I dont have anywhere else to go.

"Who was it." She questioned after moments of silence.

I mumbled his name.

"Speak up Jayla your not 5" she was getting annoyed.
"I said Anthony." I spoke louder.
"Mhm and what grade is this Anthony in?" She cut the food off and seperated it onto five plates."He's not in school. He dropped out." She wiped her head toward me "Im sorry what?" I bit the inside of my cheek."He's working though." I proclaim. "How he wor- I'm not even gonna ask...Where he work at child?"

What's with all the questions sis?

"Walmart."

He sell drugs on the side though.

"Do he drive?" She began to fix the drinks. "No but he has his license." She place my drink in front of me.
"So let me get this straight he don't drive but he has license this shit keeps getting better and better." She chuckles.

What's so funny ?

"How old is he?" She got serious.

I mumbled his age.

"Jayla let's not start this shit again because if you wanna act five imma treat you like you five and whoop that ass now speak the fuck up, you know I cant hear you." She looked at me waiting for my answer again. "I said he's Eighteen."

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"EIGHTEEN! That's fucking illegal! Did you forget your only fifteen...nah fuck that where this nigga stay ? "She ran in her room and came back with a gun.

"NO STACEY PLEASE DONT HURT HIM. I didn't forget I was fifthteen I just really like him."

She sighed and began rubbing her temples with the tip of the gun.

"Jayla, I can't with you. You decided to lay down and spread your legs for a damn eighteen year old, you might be pregnant and you know its already hard on us now! Are you stupid!?"

I began crying.

"Stacey please, stop yelling at me. I didn't know what I was doing. I like him. He treats me well and buys me food and stuff. Please dont kick me out or beat my ass."