4

Promise , Stacey , and Giovanni in media

Stacey Pov

After I left the family room (living room) I went to my bedroom thinking how could I be so stupid to pull a gun out with a 6 year old in the car.

I grabbed my Spider-Man onesie and some boxer to take a shower.

When I got out I put on my night clothes ,brushed my teeth and did the rest of my hygiene routine.

I hit the lights and laid down just replaying what happened earlier in my head. I wonder why was they out at that time of night anyway. And why was they crying ?

Who hurt my babies ? I'm going to kill whoever it is once I find out who did something to them.

I turned to look at the clock and it read 3:45 damn I need to go to sleep I got school in the morning.

I heard somebody walking in the hallway. I thought it was vanni, maybe I can talk to her about what happened in the car .

So I open my door and walk out into the hall. I didn't see nobody so I proceeded to walk in the family room, Still didn't see nobody .

Maybe I'll check the kitchen. If nobody in there then its some scary shit I'm not a where of going on in my house.

I walk in the kitchen and see promise sitting on my kitchen counter.

I know this ungrateful ass bitch not sitting on my counter. I know she walked passed a big ass and I mean a big ass couch in the family room and not just that she also walked pass a big round ass table with at least 6 chairs in the dinning room and you wanna sit on my damn counter.

"Damn all these chairs and you chose my counter?"
"Oh about that ..sorry" she said hopping down from my counter. "Yea whatever" I responded getting a glass out the cabinet and opening the frigid for milk.

"What you doing still up anyway we have school in the morning " I asked .
"I couldn't sleep , you always ask a lot of question you know" she said with a attitude.

She so cute when she mad 😩

"It's funny you have a attitude but you staying in my house ,isn't that funny ?"
I could see the irritation all in her face but oh well .

She didn't say anything else she just went back to the guest room and I did the same and went to sleep after I drunk my milk.

Promise Pov

Last night was a mess I couldn't sleep so I went to the kitchen to get something to snack on but she didn't even have snacks who don't eat snack ?

She don't that's who

After our little conversation I went back to the guest room and just laid there because I couldn't sleep .

It's currently 6:30 and I'm waking vanni up to take a shower.

"Vanni come on get up now" I said getting here up . "But I don't wanna sissy". She whined . "Vanni I'm really not in the mood for you to be whining about not going to school because your going ,now get up " I told her as clam as I could .