5

*Cierra in media*

Promise Pov

I woke up in the arms of Stacey and I'm not gonna lie it felt great but I just can't be with a stud it just don't sit well with me.

I got out the bed gently trying not to wake them. I make my way to the kitchen to make breakfast for us.

I've been thinking a lot about that dream I had last night and it's been making me uncomfortable.

Dream
I was just getting off work and making my way home. Once I got there I walked in and it was dark so I decided to turn the lights on just as I was hitting the switch I heard a Voice I thought I wasn't gonna hear in a million years. I froze at the sight of him. "What cat got your tongue?" He growled. He started walking towards me. I begin backing away from him then he took off chasing me up the stair. Before I could shut the door to my bedroom he push it open making me tripping and fall. I seen a rod that goes to one of my curtains, I picked it up and hit him with it. He stumbled but didn't fall , I ran after the door but he pulled me back in slinging me against the wall as I slid down the wall he repeatedly punched me. I begged " I'm sorry please stop." He didn't listen he just started unbuckling my pants saying" I know you been missing me I'm just gonna give you something to remember me by."  Then he lick my neck. "No ,stop please stop I'm sorry." I said crying because I didn't want this to happen again. But before anything happened I was awoken.
END OF DREAM

"Good morning promise, morning sissy" Stace and vanni snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Morning guy's , I cooked breakfast."

"you hungry vanni ?"

"Yes sissy I'm starving "she said rubbing her belly.

"Ok go wash your hand and imma fix your plate , ok princess".

"Ok" she said running off to the bathroom.

After breakfast me and Stacey was talking and she was telling me about this party, jasmine thot ass invited her to.

She asked me if  I wanted to go but I immediately turn her offer down because I can't just leave my sister her by herself that's a no no.

"No it's ok, I'm good here". I said laying down on the couch. "Why, you should get out and this party will be good for you."

" where vanni gonna go ?" I asked her confused because she still talking about me going to this stupid party. "I can ask my aunt if she can watch her." She said cheesing.

"Umm I'm not sure, I don't know her and I don't trust nobody with my sister so I'll pass." I instantly got mad because I was thinking about what that ass bitch nigga said about vanni the other day and now I see imma have to watch people for now on.

"Promise, she'll be good I swear, my aunt have kids of her own and vanni can play with them while we at the party. You know she need kids her age to play with instead of sitting in this house." She said really trying to convince me.

I finally caved in but I told her I have to meet her aunt and the people she gonna be with while we are out.

I helped Giovanni get ready for her little play date she said she had to look good. Ughhh girlss 🙄

When I was done getting vanni ready I got dressed and everybody was all set and ready to go meet Stacey aunt and her kids.