9

Stacey Pov

I grabbed my gun and gave jayla a taser, about 15 mins later we pulled up to the house they got my baby in.

I parked a few houses down so they won't see us pulling up. I put in the code at the gate and it open, I signal for Jayla to run to the back of the house to find a way to get in .

"Stacey I see a window" I hear jayla whisper to me and I followed her to it .

I peeped inside the house and I didn't see nobody so I tried to slide the window up and luckily it was unlock.

I swear they a bunch of idiots 🤦🏽‍♀️

I hopped through the window and helped jayla in and we stared searching for promise then I heard talking so I motioned for jayla to stop moving so I could listen.

"I don't want to do this no more man, I can't keep beating on her because I don't know how I would act if somebody did what I'm doing to my sister or brother I can't help but think about them,  I'm out man I can't ....yea I know you paying me a lot but.... yea I get it but .... ugh aight fuck it imma kill her then is that what you want to hear ?"

Who tf she talking about .. it bet not be promise I swear if she put her hands on promise it's over for her I don't give a damn if she is ...

I was thinking so hard that I didn't realize I had a gun pointed to my head and jayla on the floor being held down.

"Well well well look what we have here Stacey Maria Gonzales " Cierra voice boomed throughout the house.

Well damn just put my government out there, thanks love 😒

"Fuck you want Cierra , just hand promise over and all the bullshit can be prevented" I spat not really wanting to talk to her

"Is that anyway to talk to your beloved cousin in such a manner ?" She began laughing like she told a funny ass joke and oh maybe I should have told y'all Cierra is my cousin...sorry.

"Come on Cierra cut the bullshit where is promise I don't have time for this shit and tell yo nigga to let go of my sister before I beat her ass and you know I will ."

"Mmm..feisty I like it , Jay let her go but you bet not try nothing you fucking rat" she said annoyed

"Bitch shut yo lunatic ass up because If i wanted to do something I would've been done it."jayla combat

Cierra where tf is s-- right then I heard banging on the walls.

I don't know what came over me but I head butted Cierra and took her gun shooting her in the leg and I shot the other dike in the arm.

Me and jayla started searching for where the banging was coming from and we found a door that led downstairs.

Promise Pov

After Cierra brought me downstairs I start banging on the wall because I thought I heard somebody and I really wanna go home..well back to Stacey's house.

Cierra came down and beat me for banging on the wall but really I can't help it I just wanna leave .

While I been down here I just really been thinking about how I need to just stay to myself and do better for me and Giovanni , man I really miss her and I know she is going crazy right now.

What have I done so bad for all this shit to be happening to me ?

All I ever wanted since I was younger is for my mom and i to have a better relationship and for her to care for me, not sell me to men.

My most valuable thing was ripped from me, I could never get it back and nobody know this but my mother use to sell me to men every since my dad passed away she said it was because of me and I drove him away and how I was to grown because I didn't let nobody walk over me but one day she let this man rape me and I went mute , I stop eating and I thought maybe she do love me and she just letting her friends do this to me because she loved me but I was sadly mistaken.

when I turned  14 i came to the realization that she would never love me and all this shit I was letting take place for all them years was wrong and my own mother was taking advantage over her own daughter body.

I stop all that shit when I turned 16 and it's sad to say my own mother would do something like that but hey shit happens.

Maybe my momma was right, maybe I did kill my dad and drove him away from us. Maybe if I just shut the fuck up sometimes shit won't happen to me or the people I love the most.

From this day forward I will not speak another word, maybe it's better that way.

I heard a bunch of commotion   which snapped me out of my thoughts. so I began banging on the wall again, then a gun went off twice.

Next thing you know the door open and I stared crying, ever step they came down the harder I cried I just knew it was Cierra and jay.

But to my surprise it was Stacey and another girl she look young and a little like Stacey.

"Baby are you ok ?" Stacey rushed over to me once she saw me. I didn't say anything because I told myself I wouldn't speak another word and I mean it, i wanted to say something but I just couldn't.

Tears began rolling down my eyes .

Stacey and the other girl got me out of the chains and helped me up the stairs. When we got to the top jay or Cierra was no where in sight.

They dropped me off first before they went to get Vanni. I was just sitting thinking about how imma answer vanni question because I know my sister and she gonna ask a shit lowed of question.

She might be 6 but don't underestimate her, she's very smart.

I hear the front door open and I walk out the room to see Stacey, vanni , the girl from earlier and A little boy.

Damn it's another one, who the hell are these kids

Once vanni seen me she race over to me hugging the life outta me damn I really miss her and just think about it what if Cierra killed me. I wouldn't be here to see this pretty smile on my sister face.

But just then her whole attitude changed

"Where have you been young lady I been worry sick about you." She pointed her hand in my face. I opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out.

I got an idea I ran to the guest room and found my notebook and pen. I ran back to the front where Stacey was and I wrote down I couldn't talk.

"What you mean you can't talk promise open yo got damn mouth and speak" she said with confusion on her face.
********************************
I don't know y'all I'm not feeling this chapter.

But as always thanks for reading😘