6

Stacey Pov

Promise been in the bathroom for a long time, maybe I should go check on her. I thought

I had a bad ass jawn sitting on my lap man promise can wait.

Nigga go get promise..

Damn she fucking shit up but let me go check on her. I told ole girl to move right quick and I went upstairs.

I asked some dude where the bathroom was and he guided me to it. I walk in and nobody was in there.

but as I was walking out something shinning caught my eye. I walked over to it and as I bend down, I realized it was promise locket. Wtf she wouldn't just leave the locket her dad gave her on the floor even if it fell she would pick it up.

But how could it fall if it's around her neck dummy.

I left the bathroom to go search for promise and I couldn't find her anywhere.

I left the party and went home to see if she was there but she wasn't. "Where the fuck could she be" i thought out loud.

I went back to my aunt house to pick Giovanni up.

"Hey where's my sister bubba ?" Vanni asked me once we got in the car. "Umm she went to you guys parents house to get more clothes for y'all." I lied straight throw my teeth.

When we made it to my condo complex I seen two very familiar figures at my door.

I got vanni out the car and we walked up the stairs to my door and come to find out it was my little sister and brother.

What are they doing here ?

"STACEY....." James screamed running towards me. "JAMESSS" I yelled while picking him up and spinning him around.
"What are y'all doing here?" I asked opening the door to my condo. Neither one of them said anything , I begin to feel unease.

I asked again once we all sat down in the family room, vanni hopped on my lap mean mugging my brother and sister.

"Vanni this is my brother and sister, James and Jayla" I introduce them. "Hi" vanni said back nonchalantly.

What's wrong with her, imma get to the bottom of it later

"Back to my question why are you guy here if momma catch y'all here you know what's gonna happen right?" I said sternly.

"Show her" jayla told James.

James hesitated but soon stood up and started taking off his shirt and pants.

Wtf is going on, maybe I should tell vanni to go to her room I mean he is undressing in front of her

When he finished undressing I slowly got up from my seat and walked towards his, turning him around I just burst into tears.

"Jayla what the fuck happen to him" I turnt to her. "She did it to him, her and rick. James ask momma if her could come see you and she said no then he started crying for you so she beat him, I went in the room and tried to stop it but it didn't work because rick came in there and ..."

She stop talking and I grow mad but soften once I saw tears trying to escape her eyes.

I bent down to her level since she was sitting on the couch." What did he do to you jayla" I asked now scared to hear her answer. "He....h- he rap- raped me and b- beat me" she cried and stumbled over her words.

I'm gonna kill him, he can't just do this to my sister and brother and think's it's ok

I hugged her and James so tight I didn't think it would go this far I can't make them go back, they not going back they gonna stay here with me, promise and vanni.

Damn speaking of her I need to find her quick before vanni notice, I have no idea where she could be.

"Are y'all hungry" I asked as Giovanni wiped away jayla tears. They all nodded and I ordered Chinese food. As I went into my room to change and wait on the delivery person I over heard vanni talking to James and jayla and I guess they getting along pretty well.

Maybe I can ask jayla to help me find promise.

I found something for James and jayla to sleep in and we watched tv until I heard a knock on the door.

I open the door and it was the delivery guy, I paid for the food and pasted out the food and we watched Everybody Hates Chris until we got sleepy.

I told jayla and James they could have Giovanni room since I know she gonna wanna sleep with me.

Before jayla went to sleep I told her about promise being missing and asked for her help and of course she said yea so we gonna start on that tomorrow, now I need to talk to vanni and see what her problem is.

"Vanni can i to talk to you for a minute?" She turnt to look at me. "Yes bubba." She said confused." Earlier I seen what you was doing to James and jayla, what's the problem?" I asked her."ummm bubba I don't know what you mean" she said innocently. "You know what I mean vanni why was you mugging them?" She look down then said " I- I just seen how they misseded y- yo- you and I don't want them to take you from me bu-bba I like having you as my friend and now they here you not wanna be my friend no more bubba."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. All I could see when I looked in her eye were pain and hurt I can tell she been through a lot, her and her sister. " stop that princess you know you gonna always be my bestfriend but it's just that I have a sister and brother to take care of now but everything still gonna be the same ok babygirl?" She nodded her head and snuggled up beside me, I hit the light and laid down turning the t.v on for vanni.

That went well at least she didn't ask wh-

"Bubba where's sissy ?"

Damn spoke to soon.....

Promise P.O.V

I woke up with a killer headache and chained up to a wall. I started freaking out until I remembered what happened last night at that fucking party I knew I shouldn't have went to and I hope Stacey stupid ass picked up my sister from her aunt house.

When I get out of this imma beat her ass for  convincing me to go to that dumb ass party. Ugh I'm so mad, I should be scared but I'm really not I don't know why bu-

My rant were rudely interrupted by the door opening to this basement I was in.

Well welll well.... looks who's awake a familiar voice called.

I looked up in shock." Fuck no" I mumbled

Stacey Please Hurry Up And Find Me Or It'll Be To Soon

**************************************

Some people think this book is over but it's not, it's just beginning😏

Who y'all think is behind the kiddnapping of promise?

How long do you think it would take Stacey to find promise?

Should I give Giovanni a p.o.v ?

Thanks for reading 💋