7

Promise P.O.V

Cierra walks into the basement and she didn't look happy at all.

"So you thought you was just going to embarrass me in front of my friends and I not do nothing about it ?" She yelled while raising a knife against my neck. I sit there unfazed.

Shit I been through worse fuck that knife but wft is she talking about ?

"What are you talking about cierra ?" I said lowly. "What Are you talking about, you know what the fuck Im talking about. She mimicked me . I didn't say nothing because I'm not about to go back and forth with her like we damn near 10 fuck that.

"So you not gonna say nothing huh? Ok " she remove the knife from my neck, and I thought she was leaving but I was wrong. She turned around and slit my face.

All you heard after that was my loud pitiful screech.

Out the corner of my eye I seen her pick up a metal bat. "Shut the fuck up bitch, you wanna embarrass me huh?" the last part she said more to herself. She walked up to me and swung the bat at my kneecap crushing it.

I yelp out in pain again and she went ballistic, sending blows all over my body.
"STOP, you gonna kill her" a familiar stud yelled running down the stairs. But she didn't listen she just threw the bat down and took off her belt beating me like a slave.

The stud tried stoping her again but cierra "accidentally" hit her on purpose.
I ended up hitting my head on the wall and next thing you know I'm out cold.

Stacey P.O.V

Last night I finally got vanni to go to sleep. She was asking me all night where her sister was and I couldn't give her an explanation.

I tried texting her back to back but nothing worked. "Ok tell me what all y'all did yesterday ?" Jayla was helping me look for promise. "Ok umm... we dropped vanni off at aunty's house then we went to the mall we end up getting into an argument, I walked off leaving her and about 45 minutes later I found her sitting in the food court all touchy touchy with a group of stud. We came home and got into another argument then we went to the party, one minute she was there the minute she was gone." I explained

"Do you know any of the studs she was hanging with at the mall ?" She questioned
"No but I told her that something was off about them and not to trust them but she didn't listen to me she did what she wanted and now look at us ways deep in some shit ." I started to get mad because I told her dumb ass not to fuck with them.

*ping* just then I got a text back from promise.

My Lowkey Bae😊❤️: Stacey I need help it's cierra she behind it all but I think she working for somebody.

BigDaddylongleg🍆🍒😏: Didnt I tell your ass not to fucking trust them and if you get into some shit don't call me ?......That's what I thought you on yo own babygirl Sorry but I told you.

My Lowkey Bae😊❤️: Are you fucking serious right now Stacey, I was fucking kidnap and you over here talking about stupid shit when I need to get back to my sister , this is all your fault, you the one talking about "come on let's go to this party it's gonna be good for you blah blahhh blahhh".  and to think I actually liked you and you wonder why I don't date people like you, FUCK YOU STACEY.

BigDaddylongleg🍆🍒😏: shut the fuck up I was just fucking playing damn and what you mean people like me huh?

My Lowkey Bae😊❤️: THERES NO FUCKING TIME TO BE FUCKING PLAYING STACEY THATS YOUR PROBLEM YOU ALWAYS......YOU KNOW WHAT WE WILL FINISH THIS CONVERSATION lATER , JUST  COME FUCKING FIND ME.

BigDaddylongleg🍆🍒😏: Ok maybe you right we do need to find you first so I can whoop yo fucking ass because what the fuck you mean people like me PROMISE......Na we will most definitely be finishing this convo later but do you know where she took you or is there any windows or anything you can explain to me that will help me find you ?

My Lowkey Bae😊❤️: No, I'm in a basement you dick head you think they just gonna leave me out in the open to see shit ? Never,ind don't even answer that question but I did over hear her talking to this stud about going to the store off new york blvd and she tall, brown skin,and buff with tats all over her arms and her hair is eirther brown or black. I couldn't really see her hair when she came down because it's dark down here.

BigDaddylongleg🍆🍒😏: watch yo fucking mouth promise or yo ass staying where the fuck you at got it ? You better but that was a lot of help sit tight till I get there we on the way.

My Lowkey Bae😊❤️: I think the fuck not , don't play with me Stacey and hurry the fuck up this bitch crazy asf. Oh and can you tell Giovanni that I'm fine, I love her and imma be home soon ?

BigDaddylongleg 🍆🍒😏:  Will do kiddo.

END OF CONVO

come on jayla go get your brother and vanni I found out where promise is .

Time to get my baby back ...
**************************************

I'm SORRY ❤️I had you guys waiting so long for an update but I figured I'm not  gonna keep this book on hold any longer, I'm just gonna give y'all slow updates IF I get stuck deal ? (This question requires an answer just saying 😐)

But be ready for the next chapter😏

As always thanks for ready💋