Chapter Four

All Rights Reserved!

If possible, please all direct comments at all three authors by saying "@Twrex10 and @AgelessQuest" when you comment. I will get a notification about the comments already, since the story is on my account. Thanks!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Four

Leo was supposed to be on Ogygia, but what he got was a junkyard. Wasn’t he supposed to explode to Ogygia? He couldn’t see anything past the hills of metal and parts of robots, cars, anything. Leo even saw a refrigerator.

Where am I? he thought with helplessness. Leo was stranded in an endless junkyard of metal parts. This would usually excite him, but he was missing Calypso so much that she was all his never-stopping mind could think about, which was surprising, considering he had ADHD.

Leo tried to remember the prophecy, but he could only remember bits and pieces, like. . . .  The key to the quest, something about wire, and . . . Oh! Wait! He remembered! The prophecy was:

“The one of fire must travel far,

he will travel not by boat nor car.

The forge’s son ventures alone,

and will encounter a forgotten home.

History repeats itself with an explosion of fire,

the key of the quest, lies in the wire.

To rescue a love, from an island that is lost,

the heart must be won, for the hero has fought.

The boys’ fight will break her heart,

the tonic for his life, saved in the chart.”

So pleasant, thought Leo.

Leo couldn’t understand why he had forgotten the prophecy in the first place. Even though he was an ADHD and dyslexic demigod, those things were hard to forget.

That must mean that . . . yeah, got nothing. But there has to be something about this place. Well, explosion of fire, cross that off the list, now it’s the “key to the quest”. In the wire.

Leo understood it just then, as if it was as simple as breathing. In the wire, was a very literal sentence.Very clever, Leo thought. The key to the quest must be in this junkyard! Like, in the wire!

Okay, focus. The key to the quest. . . .

Zilch. Leo had nothing. Nothing that could work for his prophecy inhabited his brain at the time. Leo sighed. He decided to explore the junkyard, see if anything caught his eye.

Jackpot! Leo thought as he came across a welding torch. He had just broken his old one, and his magic tool-belt couldn’t conjure one for him. He reached down and was about to pick it up, but just before his fingertips touched the tool, a voice halted him.

“Stop!” The voice sounded very close, almost . . . right behind Leo.

He whipped around and set his hands alight with flame, prepared to fight whatever was standing behind him. What he did not expect, was a little girl.

“Who are you?” Leo asked.

“My name is Zoë Nightshade, former lieutenant and Hunter of Artemis,” Zoë said. “But this is not my body.”

“What?” Leo asked, he was completely confused.

“Aphrodite got my spirit resurrected into this body to deliver a message,” Zoë explained. “This body used to be Bianca di Angelo’s.”

“Wait, Nico’s sister?” Leo asked.

“Yes.”

Now it all makes sense, Leo thought. Not really.

“Just let me speak. Aphrodite sent me to speak to thou about thy quest. She knows of what thou seeks, and she sent me to help, since she is not aloud to help directly. She said to tell thou, ‘Search for the flowers.’ Does thou know what she meant?”

Leo wasn’t completely sure, but he had an inkling of an idea. “Sort of,” he told Zoë.

“That’s good enough for me,” Zoë said. “Take the body and give her a proper burial.”

“What?” Leo asked, but he soon found out what she meant when some sort of light drifted out of her mouth and Bianca’s now empty body began to fall.

Leo caught the body and thought to himself, Who speaks like that girl nowadays? No one!

Written by Volleyballstar11 and Twrex10 (We're working on writing longer chapters.)

Edited by Volleyballstar11 and Twrex10