Chapter Nineteen

All Rights Reserved!

If possible, please direct all comments at all three authors by saying "@Twrex10 and @AgelessQuest" when you comment. I will get a notification about the comments already, since the story is on my account. Thanks!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Nineteen

Leo smiled, but he didn’t have long to enjoy Calypso’s words, for suddenly, the raft started to move. Leo hadn’t realized he and Calypso had stepped on land to admit their love for each other, so Leo and Calypso made a mad dash for the raft. Leo reached it first and did his best to slow it down, and offered Calypso a hand up when she reached him.

Calypso couldn’t hide her smile when she sat on the raft, and Leo did his best to pretend he didn’t notice it. Once Leo made sure the raft was gliding in the right direction, he plopped down next to Calypso, and silently called dibs on every seat next to her for the rest of his life. He loved her, and he wanted to be with her forever more.

Calypso smiled again and leaned into Leo’s side, who in turn wrapped an arm around her shoulders and squeezed them gently.

“Leo?” Calypso said timidly, and sitting quietly for a while. Leo had thought she was asleep.

“Hmm?” Leo answered.

“I never, really got a chance to thank you,” she said.

“What is there to thank me for?” Leo wondered.

“For finding a way to come back. No one’s ever loved me enough to even try it, but you, you didn’t just try to come back, you did come back.”

“Well, of course. I love you. I wasn’t gonna leave you.”

“Just, thank you,” Calypso sighed. “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Leo replied. “Always.”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Leo! Get up! We’re here!” Calypso gently shook Leo’s shoulder’s. “Open your eyes!”

Leo blinked and yawned, unsure as to why Calypso’s voice sounded so urgent.

“Leo! There are people with swords, spears, and bows and arrows pointed at us!”

That woke him up. He pretended not to show it, though. “Act as if I’m still sleeping,” he whispered to her, thankful his back was to shore, and she could see behind him. She caught on quickly and said, “Leo! Get up!

“How many are there?” Leo whispered.

“Six,” Calypso replied. “One of them looks weirdly familiar.”

“Follow my lead,” Leo said. He sat up, pretending to be groggy, and slowly turned around.

Leo turned around, and he realized who was facing them right as Calypso said, “What a second. Is that, Percy?”

“Yup,” Leo sighed. “We’re home!”

He turned to Calypso, smiled, tugged her hand and ran with her to shore.

“Hey guys, guess who I found?” Leo smirked.

“Calypso . . . ?” Percy asked in wonder.

“Hello, Perseus,” Calypso said.

Percy immediately began babbling, something about apologizing. “I’m—I’m so sorry. I told the gods, they didn’t do anything, but I didn’t mean—”

“You don’t need to apologize,” Calypso smiled. “You have done more than enough by giving Leo faith to find me again.”

“I am still sorry,” Percy said, retreating back to Annabeth’s side. Leo was so caught up in watching Percy babble that he hadn’t noticed the other five warriors had gathered behind him.

“Sparky!” Leo said. “Beauty Queen! Annabeth! Hazel! Frank!”

“Hey,” said Jason.

“Idiot,” smiled Piper.

“Leo . . .” Annabeth trailed off.

“Hello,” said Hazel.

Frank nodded at him.

“What’s up?” Leo asked. “No warm welcome for the hero?”

“You just left, without saying anything to anyone!” Piper accused.

Leo noticed Percy look away.

“Rachel gave me a prophecy,” Leo explained. “I didn’t want to waste any time.”

“I can understand a prophecy,” Annabeth said slowly, “but you should’ve told someone.”

“Well,” Leo said. “I’m back now, and I’m safe. Hugs?”

Piper rolled her eyes but strode forward and gave him a hug. Jason bro-hugged him, Frank fist-bumped him, and Hazel hugged him hard.

“Guys,” Leo said after everyone had calmed down. “I’d like you to meet someone. This is Calypso.”

Calypso strode forward to stand next to him and said, “Hello. Leo has told me wonderful things about you all.”

“Has he?” wondered Piper. “I bet he hasn’t told you everything. Did he tell you about the time he almost blew up the forest?”

“No,” Calypso said, and she walked off, laughing, her even stride matching Piper’s and Hazel’s easily.

“Welcome back, bro,” said Percy. “Thank you for giving her someone to truly love. She deserves love just as much as you do.”

Percy wrapped his arm around Annabeth’s waist and she smiled up at him.

“Honestly?” said Leo, watching Calypso’s retreating back. “I don’t think I could love anyone more than this.”

Written by Volleyballstar11 and Twrex10.