4

"Do you want me to kiss you, Normani?" She whispers softly in my ear.

"Yes," I breathe.

"Where?"

My lip enters between my teeth feeling her heat travel from my ear, deep into my soul "Everywhere."

"You're going to have to be a bit more specific than that. I told you I am not going to touch you until you beg me and tell me what to do."

My inner Mani is panting craving this woman's touch. I am lost; she's not playing fair.

"Please," I whisper.

"Please what?" She questions pressing her body into me, I feel her bulge pushing against me. Oh my...

"Touch me."

"Where, baby?"

She is so torturously close, her scent intoxicating. I reach up, and immediately she steps back."No, no," she breathes, her eyes suddenly wide and alarmed.

"What?"

No... come back. Let me touch you god damnit.

"No." She shakes her head.

"Not at all?" I can't keep the longing out of my voice.

She looks at me uncertainly, and I'm emboldened by her hesitation. I step toward her, and she steps back, holding up her hands in defense, but smiling.

"Look, Mani." It's a warning, and she runs her hand through her hair, with a breath.

"Sometimes you don't mind," I observe. "Maybe I should find a marker, and we could map out the no-go areas."

She raises an eyebrow. "That's not a bad idea. Have you been taking your pill?"

Oh shit. My pill.

Her face falls at my expression.

"No," I squeak.

"I see," she says, and her lips press into a thin line. "Come, let's have something to eat."

Oh no!

"I thought we were going to bed! I want to go to bed with you." I whine, desperately.

"I know, baby." She smiles, and suddenly darting toward me, she grabs my wrists and pulls me into her arms so that her body is pressed against mine.

"You need to eat and so do I," she murmurs, burning green eyes gazing at me."Besides... anticipation is the key to seduction, and right now, I'm really into delayed gratification."

What? Since when? She's more of a take it now type of woman.

"I'm seduced and all worked up and I want my gratification now. I'll beg, please." I sound whiney. My inner goddess is beside herself.

She smiles at me tenderly. "Eat Mani. You're too skinny." She kisses my forehead and releases me.

This is a game, part of some evil plan. I scowl at her. "I'm still mad that you bought my dance company, and now I am mad at you because you're making me wait." I pout.

"You are one angry little woman aren't you? You'll feel better after a good meal."

"I know what I'll feel better after."

"Normani Kordei, I'm shocked." Her tone is gently mocking.

"Stop teasing me. You don't fight fair."