16

Holy shit. Somehow I remain upright, when I feel like stumbling over. I'm grinning, lost in a world of luxury. Live, here! In this beautiful mansion!

What in the hell?

For the rest of my life...

"It's just an idea," she adds, cautiously. Most likely because I'm taking far too long to answer.

I glance back to assess the interior of the house. How much is it worth? It must be, what - five, ten, fifteen million dollars? I have no idea. Holy shit.

"Can we look around?" I breathe.

She blinks at me. "Sure," she shrugs, puzzled.

The realtors face lights up like Christmas when we head back in. She's delighted to take us on a tour and gives us the spiel.

The house is enormous: twelve thousand square feet on six acres of land. As well as this main living room, there's the eat-in kitchen with family room attached.

Family!

I grin at the thought of starting a family with Lauren. Am I crazy?

Yes.

No?

As we walk I see a music room, a library, a study and, much to my amazement, an indoor pool and exercise suite with sauna and steam room attached.

I hear a loud thud and I look to see my inner mani who was following close behind passed out on the floor, clinching her pearls.

Me too girl

Downstairs in the basement there's a cinema, humongous. Jeez and game room. Hmm... what sort of games could we play in here?

A smirk plays across my face as I think about the insatiable freak the fifth has turned me into. I glance at her and she's standing by the pool table facing the opposite direction.

I walk over to her slowly after seeing that the realtor is on the other side of the humongous room taking an important call. My hand places on Lauren's shoulder and I hear her breath indicating that I startled her a little.

"Don't go around sneaking up on me Kordei," she says with a playful scowl.

I smile back "You looked deep in thought, what are you thinking about?"

I brace for the answer of us moving in and startling out liv-

She cuts off my thoughts "Just thinking about how I had you face down, ass up drilling your cakes the last time we were alone with a pool table"

"LAUREN" I gasp almost too loudly.

"Is everything okay?" The realtor asks, with her hand over the speaker to her phone as if she just asked them to hold for a moment.

Lauren smirks eyeing me as she responds "Yes, just reminding normani of the time I fu-"

"Yes! Yes, we're fine" I quickly cut off my woman's foolery, before turning back to face her "why are you like this?" I scold trying and failing to hold my smile.

"You love it"

"I love you" I breathe.

"Enough to move in?"