7

I groan as my body clenches in response. She hasn't even touched me yet. My god.

She grasps the thin straps on my dress, her fingers sliding against my skin, and the touch reverberates through my body.

In one swift move, she slides the straps down my arms and rest of my body, leaving me naked bedsides my thongs. Still holding my dress, she helps me to step out of it, then turns and places it over the back of a chair. Removing her jacket, she places it over my dress and now looking at her I see her bare breasts as she turns to face me. She pauses, and stares at me for a moment, drinking me in. I fidget a bit, both nervous and horny as I revel in her sensuous gaze.

"You know, Normani," she says softly as she struts toward me. "I was so mad when you bought my auction lot. All manner of ideas ran through my head. I had to remind myself that punishment is off the menu. But then you volunteered." She gazes at me through her mask. "Why did you do that?" She whispers.

"Volunteer? I don't know. Frustration... too much alcohol... worthy cause," I mutter, shrugging.

Maybe to get her attention? I knew it would drive her crazy to have me dance with someone else.

I needed her then. I need her more now. The ache is worse, and I know she can soothe it, calm this roaring, salivating beast in me with the beast in her. Her mouth presses into a line, and she slowly licks her upper lip. I want that tongue on me.

She steps even closer to me and before I know it her body is flush against mine as her hands grab around my waist. Our bare breasts are touching, pressed up against eachothers as her hands form around my bottom. "You think I would let some stranger dance with you when you look like this?" She whispers pushing her hips into me and peppering gentle kisses over my neck.

I groan throwing my head back to give her more space. But she stops. She detaches herself from my body and pulls away. I frown, I need you Lauren no teasing now please.

"I vowed to myself I would not spank you again, even if you begged me."

"Please," I beg.

"But then I realized, you're probably very uncomfortable at the moment, and it's not something you're used to." She smirks at me knowingly, arrogant bastard, but I don't care because she's absolutely right.

"Yes," I breathe.

"So, there might be a certain... latitude. If I do this, you must promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"You will safe word if you need to, and I will just make love to you, okay?"

"Yes." I'm panting. I want her hands on me.

She steps closer again this time spinning me and wrapping her arms around the front side of my body. I nearly melt when I feel her breath on my neck. She slides her hands up to grasp both of my breasts and I groan loudly at the first contact. God damnit she's being so teasing.

She begins to slowly tug, pull and massage at my nipples and breasts as her mouth takes over the back of my shoulder. "You've been a bad girl Mani" she husks dangerously into my ear "So that's why I'm going to spank you okay?" Her fingers tease at my nipples as she whispers.

"Yes ma'am"

"Call me daddy tonight baby" she whispers as her hand slides up past my chest to form around my throat.