"cute chuckle"

"Sidharth, don't bother them" sidharth's dad says. "No, please stay, it would be great." Mum says politely. "What about our clothes, we're going to have to change them right?" Sidharth's mum says as she looks down at her beautiful peachy, shiny salwaar (cultural Indian dress.) "Don't worry you can wear one of my casual dresses, and the boys can wear Mina's dad's clothes." Mum says as she looks at Sidharth and Rohan, they both chuckle. I study sidharth's long face, he looks so carefree when he laughs. Just then sidharth's eyes meet mine.

Oh shit. 'I totally wasn't checking you out.' I murmur to myself before Sidharth comes up to me. "Hey, you look lost" Sidharth says. "I'm not... are you guys staying?" I say, trying to change the topic. "Umm.. I don't know, you gotta persuade my parents." Sidharth says as he points towards his parent's direction. "Shouldn't be too hard... right?" I say to Sidharth who then chuckles that same cute chuckle. I stared at him for a few seconds and he smirked back. "Mina!" Dad calls, breaking our eye contact. "Yes, dad?" I say as I walk up to my dad. "Can you please show Sidharth the spare room? Oh and give him a pair of my clothes to change into." Dad says as he smiles at me and pats my head softly. "So does that mean that you guys are staying?" I ask curiously as I look at sidharth's mum. "Well, since you guys are insisting so nicely, I guess we will stay." She replies sweetly.

I nod my head and walk towards Sidharth who seemed to be busy talking to Alia. "Hmm.. what's going on here?" I say as I put my hands on my hips. Alia quickly turns around so that she's facing me now. "Oh, nothing dee. I didn't tell sid bhai anything." Alia says, her expression full of guilt. "What did you tell him Allie?" I ask with a serious grin on my face. "Nothing" she says and runs off to watch t.v. "she doesn't act like a 16 year old" I say to Sidharth as he stares at Alia. 'That's a Good thing, by the way where's your other sister? What was her name... umm.. z..?" "Zeefa" I say as I finish his sentence for him. "Yes her, where is she?" He asks again. "She's probably asleep, she's not feeling well today" I reply. "Oh, okay" sidharth says as he looks at his younger brother, Rohan. His brother smiles and walks off to the bathroom.

"Come on, I'll show you your room " I say to Sidharth and he follows me upstairs. "How many bedrooms have u got in this house?" Sidharth asks. "We have 7 bedrooms." I say as I put 7 fingers up. "Wow, and there's 4 of you guys living here" he replies. "Yeah, the other 3 are for your parents, your brother and you." I say as I turn the knob of the door slowly. "Haha, you're funny" Sidharth chuckles. I turn around to see his cute chuckle and all of a sudden we're nose to nose. I look into sidharth's glistening dark eyes, which stood out under the soft light of the room. Sidharth stared back into my eyes, my hand on his chest and the other on his cheek. We both stared at each other silently but we wanted to say more than a thousand words. I felt sidharth's arms curl around my waist slowly as he pulls me closer to his chest.