Chapter 17

I walked out of Sid's room and went downstairs. Everyone was in Rohan's room, I walked in to see them looking at photos.
"Hey Mina, come join us" Rohan says politely, I walk over to the bed and see so many photos, most of them in black and white. I then saw a picture which caught my eye, It was a small cute and chubby baby. I picked up the photo and stared at it. "That's Sid when he was about 3 months old." Payal says, "wow." Was all I said. I'm not going to say he looks cute, especially in front of his family. But I think he knew what I was thinking because when I looked up at him, he was smirking. I looked away and tried to avoid eye contact.

"This is our wedding photo." Payal says as she hands me a black and white picture of her and my future father in law, sitting side by side and smiling brightly at the camera.
"Wow, you guys look so different!" I say excitedly.
"Yes dear, we were both so happy on that day, it was the best day of our lives." Payal says with a smile, she looks really happy just like she looked in the picture.
After a while of going through the album, it was quite late and we all were exhausted. Everyone was heading up to their rooms, I went into my room and decided to have a little look around. I walked into the bathroom first and it was damn beautiful and so spacious!

 I walked into the bathroom first and it was damn beautiful and so spacious!

Just then I heard a knock on the door and walked off to answer it. I opened the door and saw Sid standing in front of me.
"How'd you like your room?" He asks,
"I love it, it's so spacious" I replied as I looked around the room.
"I'm glad you do, anyways I just came to give you this blanket. It gets really cold at night, especially in this room." He says as he hands me a thick blanket.
"Thank you." I said politely. Sid nodded in response and walked off. I walked over to the bed and sat down. I didn't feel sleepy for some weird reason, I tossed and turned in bed but I couldn't sleep. I decided to go out on the balcony to get some fresh air. I stood on the balcony for a couple of minutes and stared at the sky and the shining stars.
Just then I felt a presence behind me, turning around I saw Sid standing there with his arms crossed.
"Beautiful" Sid stated.
"Y-yeah, it is" I replied. Why the heck am I stuttering.
He reached over and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.
"I was talking about you by the way"
I flushed as Sid grabbed hold of my waist and we were standing nose to nose.
"You look so beautiful like this, all shy and quiet." He says as he plants a soft kiss on my forehead.
I blushed even more and avoided she contact with him, "anyways, why are you still awake?"
Sid asks curiously,
"I don't feel sleepy." I replied
"Oh, I see" Sid said awkwardly.
"You should sleep, it's quite late and by the way sorry for entering without knocking." He says as he leaves the room.
Thinking about Sid I dozed of to sleep in my huge bed.
The next morning I woke up to a blaring alarm, "ugh, shut up!" I murmur as I reach our for my phone. But when I opened my eyes, turned out it wasn't my phone; it was Sid's.

"Rise and shine, sunshine." He said with a bright smile.
"It's only 7:00 o'clock, it's so early and you came in without knocking again." I said to Sid who looked surprised.
"So you're not much of a morning person huh?" He asked.
"Not on the weekends, now let me sleep." I replied and dozed off to sleep again.
"Sleepy head, I'll wake you in an hour. We're going out." Sid said as he caresses my head.
"Wait, what? Where are we going?" I say, wide awake now.
"Just to the mall and movies, all of us are going." Sid says.
"Oh, I can't sleep then, it's going to take me a while to get ready."
I said as I get out of bed and tie my hair up into a messy bun.
"You just said you were sleepy." Sid said.
"Yeah, not anymore... I have to get ready." I replied as I let out a yawn.
"Girls.." he said as he rolled his eyes.
"Shut up." I said with a straight face.
"Okay, miss bossy." Sid said as he walked out and shut the door.
I did my bed and then went for a fresh shower. After my shower I walked downstairs and everyone was in the lounge chatting and laughing.
"Good morning everyone." I said and everyone went silent and just stared at me.
"You look so gorgeous!" Payal (Sid's mum) said as she gave me a cup of tea.
"Thank you Aunty," I replied as I sipped the warm refreshing tea. After breakfast we all went straight into our rooms to get ready for shopping. I rushed into the bedroom and realised that I left my make up bag in my car. "Shit!" I said and rushed back down the stairs, where I bumped into Sid.
"Where are you off to?" He said as a playful smirk appeared on his lips.
"I left my make up bag in the car." I said and rushed outside and into my car. I quickly grabbed the bag and rushed up the stairs and back into my room.
I walked to the dressing draw and placed all my make up on it. I then started doing my make up. I was wearing a baby blue satin dress 👗 and did my hair up into a bun and fringes on each side of my face. My make up was a natural look but I wore a bright red lipstick. I finally put my shoes on and went downstairs and into the lounge, where mum and  Payal were sitting and chatting. "Wow, you look beautiful." Payal says.
"You're too nice, thank you" I replied, feeling delighted by her compliment. "Mina, we are actually going shopping for your father in law's birthday party, but also for your wedding. We have a list here, can you do the birthday shopping? And we'll do the wedding shopping." Payal said.
"Sure auntie, you can rely on me." I relied politely.
"But make sure we all meet at the jewellery shop in the end so we can choose the rings." My mother says in excitement.
'Wow everything is happening so fast, I never expected this to happen so fast.' I said to myself.
Soon everyone was ready and suddenly dad said he wanted to take my car with mum, Allie, Zeefa and Rohan. Which meant the car was full and I had go with Sid In his car while his parents went in their own car.
I got in Sid's car and looked at him. He smiled then turned on the radio.
"What's your favourite song?" He asked , "umm... at the moment it's since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson." I replied.
He nodded in response.
"By the way, you look stunning today." He said as he focused on the road, "thank you", I replied.
Sid was wearing a lovely midnight blue silky shirt and black jeans.
His hair was spiky and neat, he also wore large sunglasses which suited him.
'He looks so hot.' I said to myself,
"Thanks." Sid said.
"Shit, did I say that out loud?" I asked him.
"No, you didn't but I could see you checking me out." He replied with a smirk pasted on his face.
"I was not checking you out" I said
"Yes you were..." Sid replied
"Whatever." I said.
We both were silent until we reached the mall.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello everyone!! How are you all?
Yes I know it's been a while and I am deeply sorry for that but since our school holidays just started I have got plenty of time to write for you guys. I appreciate support from every single person who votes and comments on my story. All the support and love means so much to me. A special thank you to: @vidyasmarakal, xeniani , aishwarya1819 , @sweety43, riyaharleen15 ,Azifa_3011 ,Kanjida , @baptista18 and last but not least  @CutiePieAmore.
Thank you guys so much!! Love you all ❤️ Do comment your opinions on my story guys. I would love to know what you guys  think.
Thank you guys heaps.
Abby X