Chapter 14

Hey guys, it great to see you guys voting and finding interest in my story. I would like to thank @, riyaharleen15, @aishwariya1819, @bee620, @sweety43, @anaghar and last but not least, Kanjida thank you guys so much for your support. I wouldn't be anywhere without u guys ❤️
X Abby.
----------------------------------------------
It is now evening and we're all packing our bags, for the sleepover at Sid's house. "Oh my god! What should I pack ?" Zeefa says as she freaks out. "Just pack something casual, it's only your brother in law's house." I say as in zip up my bag, "casual... okay" Zeefa says.
"Mina! Are you guys ready?" Dad yells from the bottom of the stairs. "Yes dad, just waiting for zeefa." I reply, "yeah sure, blame me." Zeefa says, "well you're taking forever." I reply as I start to get impatient. I walk down the stairs and see mum and dad looking at me angrily,
"What happened?, I'm not the one talking forever, it's Zeefa." I say to mum and dad but they still look angry.
"What is it? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
"What did you say to Sid?" Dad says,
"Poor boy was so upset" mum finishes.
"I didn't say anything to him, he's angry at me for no absolute reason." I reply as I remember the time when I shut him out.
"Well whatever it is that you did, you better apologise to him." Mum says as she crosses her arms across her chest.
"I will not apologise." I say stubbornly,
"Okay you can stay home then." Dad says sternly.
"Fine, I'll apologise geez" I say as I go to put my bag in the car.
"We are talking two cars." Dad says,
"But why? We have enough space in one car." I say to dad.
"Just in case, our car breaks down." Mum says and she smirks at dad.
I bet they're up to something, I get in to my car and start the engine. Allie sits in the front seat next to me and zeefa sits in the back. I type the address in the GPS and start driving out of our street.
"Can we play some music Mina?" Allie asks sweetly.
"Yes. Sure you can Allie" I say as I stay focused on the road. Allie grabs my phone and plays "good for you" by Selena Gomez. "I don't like this song" Zeefa complains from the back seat. "Put you're earphones in then!" Allie yells. She's quite upset since we woke her up, she sure loves her sleep. We sing along together as I drive to Sid's house. "Aaaand we are here girls!" I say as I pull into the drive way of the huge house. There was no reply from Zeefa or Allie. "Girls..?" I say as I look at Zeefa and Allie who are both fast asleep. I guess they both love their sleep. I woke up the girls, just then Rohan and Sid came to get our bags. Rohan greeted me then gave me a sweet hug. I then looked over at Sidharth and there was jealousy all over his face. "Thank you for coming" Rohan says. "Oh no worries, thank you for having us." I reply cheerfully as I see the jealousy grow on Sid's face. "Jeeju!!!" (Brother in law!" Allie yells happily as she grabs Sid in a bear hug. Yes she's a 15 year old. "Allie!!!" He yells back happily and hugs her back tightly. Seeing them together made me smile, Allie finally got an older brother.
After meet and greet we all went into this huge house of Sidharth' s and it was beautiful. The house had beautiful gold furniture and huge chandeliers, and they had red velvet carpet only on the stairs.
"You have a lovely house." I say as I look over at Sidharth's parents.
"Thank you darling." They both reply sweetly. I smile in response and look over to Sidharth who smiled me. That was unexpected, I smiled back and then looked away. "Sidharth and Rohan will show you guys your rooms." Payal (Sidharth's mum) says kindly.
"Bro, you show Mina bhabi (sister in law) and I'll show Zeefa and Allie their rooms. Sid nods in response and I then follow him up the stairs. "My feet are aching, there's so many stairs." I say in exhaustion, "should I carry you?" Sidharth says as he smirks. "Umm.. no I'll be fine thanks." I reply, 'why is he not angry at me?' I think to myself. "Okay, this here is your room." Sidharth says as he opens the door of a huge room.

"Oh my gosh!! This is my room?" I say in shock

"Oh my gosh!! This is my room?" I say in shock. "Yepp, all your's." Sidharth replies. I walk into the room and lay on the bed, Sidharth stood in front of me. "Haven't you seen a bed before?" He asks sarcastically. "Shut up, I love this bed." I reply as hug one of the pillows.
"Alright let's go down for dinner." Sidharth says as he offers me his hand, I take his hand and we walk down the stairs together. I didn't even realise that both our families were watching us until I got downstairs. Everyone clapped and cheered as if we were getting married. I blushed as Sidharth smiled at me and then I walked over to Allie who winked at me mischievously.
"You and sid are so cute together dee."(short for deedee, which means sister)
Allie says sweetly. "Thank you Allie, your jeeju is very sneaky though." I whisper to Allie who then laughs and then runs off to tell sid what I said about him.