Sleepover at his??

Hello guys! I'm back with a new chapter. Do tell me how it was, your support is always appreciated.
X Abby
----------------------------------------------
After breakfast we all sat down and had a chat about life. Mum dad and Sidharth's parents were sitting on the porch. Zeefa and Rohan were chatting and laughing, while sidhartth and I were sitting and staring at each other from a distance.
"I think we should take leave now" Sidharth's dad says as he walks inside.
"Oh come on uncle, You guys should stay one more night... pleaseee" Zeefa insisted as she looked at Rohan and then his parents.
"How about this, you guys come over to our place?" Sidharth's dad says. I look over at Sidharth who was eyeing me weirdly. "That's a great idea!" Zeefa says as excitement filled her voice. We all looked at her as she's usually quiet, "I... I mean yes that's a good idea." Azifa says and she looks over at me, indicating me to support her choice.

"That's actually a really good idea, and the best part is that we can get some good bonding time together." I say as I look at Sidharth from the corner of my eyes. My parents looked at me in surprise "okay, okay children calm down, we'll go over to uncle's house." Dad says, as he imitates mums voice. Mum looks at dad and then everyone cracked up in laughter.

"Girls, can you's please go pick up Allie?" Dad says as he gives the key to me. Zeefa and I are on our way to pick up Allie. "Hey, Mina what do you think about Rohan?" Zeefa asks, "random question, but he's an okay guy. He seems really friendly." I reply as I wait for zeefa's reaction, "what about his looks, do you find him good looking?"
"Yes, Zeefa, I do. May I ask why you're asking me all these questions?"
"Nothing, just wondering" Zeefa replies.
I drive into the drive way of the dance school. I saw Allie waving her long arms in the air. "Hello Mina, hey zeefa" Allie says as she gets in the car. We drove back home in silence, Allie fell asleep on the back seat. We finally got home, "Allie, wake up we're home now." I tried to shake Allie, but she didn't budge.
Just then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I was shocked to see Sid. I stared at his well structured face, "move" he says rudely. "Excuse me? First of all this is my car alright." I reply sternly.
He gently pushes me aside and takes Allie out of the car and carries her to her room. "The car is yours but the sister's mine." Sid says as he shuts the car door loudly.
That's the sweetest thing someone's done all day. I smiled in delight and went into Allie's room, where Sid was tucking her in. 'So sweet' I thought to myself, I admired his sweetness. He looked at me, I looked away and he then exited the room.