Chapter 14 ~ Valentine's Day...And A Vampire Sub?

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

"Finn's gone away for the week to some island for a romantic getaway with Rachel." Ryley tells Angie as the stand at their neighbouring lockers before the Glee Club period.

"Are you taking over this week again like Chuck week? Are we going to be singing more Chuck songs? Or are we going to be singing The Vampire Diaries songs?" Angie asks, closing her locker.

"No," Ryley says, "Finn's got some teaching student friend coming in from University of Lima to take over. I don't remember what his name is." 

The bell rings for Glee Club.

"Well, looks like we're going to find out now." Angie says. The two walk across the hallway to the choir room and sit down in the front row. One by one, members walk into the choir room and sit down. They greet friends and begin talking with their friends.

Then the male substitute walks in. He's not as tall as Finn. He's got light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He's quite attractive. His style is casual with a loose fitting grey t-shirt, a leather jacket and dark jeans with black shoes. He smiles at everyone as he puts a bag over his shoulder onto the piano top.

"Hello everyone. My name is Nicholas Michaels but you can all call me Nick." The substitute says. He has a sexy British accent that's deep and husky (A/N: He is portrayed by the sexy British actor, Joseph Morgan).

Ryley's eyes feel like bulging out of her head when she hears his name and accent. He looks just like Niklaus 'Klaus' Mikaelson (A/N: Name is pronounced like 'Klows' or 'Nee-Klows') from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals

"Ryley?" Angie whispers.

"Yeah?" Ryley whispers.

"He looks like Klaus to you, right?" Angie asks, quietly.

"Yeah." Ryley whispers.

"He's the evil hybrid, my friend," Angie whispers, "We need to find a white oak stake and kill him."

"But we'll kill all the other vampires like the Salvatores and Elena and Caroline," Ryley whispers.

"Yeah but vampires are evil." Angie whispers.

"Only Klaus though." Ryley whispers.

"Excuse me," Nick says to Ryley and Angie, "Is there something you two are talking about that is more important than what I'm talking about?"

"Um, what are you talking about?" Ryley asks.

"I'm talking about my knowledge of music and getting to know some of the members," Nick says, "And what is your name?"

"Ryley Anne Berry but just Ryley." Ryley says.

"Ah, Finn mentioned you. He said you're the strange girl who's in his family because you're his wife's little adopted sister. And who is the girl next to you?" Nick says, asking Angie the question.

"I'm, uh, Angela McGraw but people just call me Angie." Angie says.

"Nice to meet both of you but please, shh and listen." Nick says then carries on talking.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ryder stands in the hallways of McKinley. He looks around and no one's there. Confusion is written all of his face as he starts to walk down the hallway. He then hears the door open to the school and students begin to pour in. He stands to the side for people to pass him but they all don't notice him.