Chapter 1 : Goodbye Mullingar, Hello Wolverhampton.

Niall's POV

I stood in front of my old house for the last time. Taking a overview of the house I wondered how I even managed to live here for so long. The pale yellow cottage with the forest green door and the broken windows and moss standing out like a sore thumb. My house wasn't always like this of course it used to be this vibrant yellow house with nice grass and a little garden, it was a nice little family cottage but were not even related in my terms anymore. I prop the boxes up slightly with my knee to get a better grasp on the few boxes I had left, waiting for my step-dad Bobby to open up the moving truck. I start to zone out until I hear a door slam. Slightly jumping and regaining my balance with the boxes I watch as Bobby locks the door to our old house and puts it in the flower pot for the realtors to take over my once called home. He stares at me with a look of pure hatred as he unlocks the car door and slides open the trunk in a swift movement. I slowly inch towards the trunk afraid of what Bobby will do.

"Hurry up boy I don't got all day now were driving all the way to England and I'm not gonna wait for you now go!" Bobby says raising his voice a little. Juggling the boxes I drop them in the trunk and start to walk near the passengers door.

"And where do you think your going?"Bobby says with a smirk on his face.

"To sit in the car?" I sign questionably. I know what your thinking. Sign? Are you Deaf. Nope No one knows why but since i was younger I never spoke, me being the wimp I am refuse to try either.So I am mute. I learned sign language when I was 6 and went to a school for the deaf till' I was 10 before the 'accident' happened which you will figure out what that is later on. I get snapped back into reality when I hear Bobby's gruesome voice.

"Your funny if you think your gonna sit in the car with me Niall." Bobby said amused. I walk back towards the trunk to face him to sign. "Then where am I sitti-" I got cut off by Bobby pushing me into the Moving car's trunk and sliding the door shut.

"Make sure nothing breaks because if anything breaks I'll make sure to break you" Bobby says through the trunk door. I hear a clink signalling he locked the door.

'Dammit' I think to myself. Luckily the trunk is to a moving truck so it's pretty spacious because i'm extremely claustrophobic. I hear the engine purr and I sit on an old leather chest that used to belong to my mother and keep a watch on all the fragile boxes knowing that Bobby will break me in half if anythings broken.I feel the truck start to move and I sit tight for the long journey ahead.

Well, Goodbye Mullingar. Hello Wolverhampton.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sup mah home skillets... No.. Okay. -.-

Welp!! Anywhore I hope y'all all enjoy my new fanfic this is my first one so sorry if there's any mistakes and if you have any feedback to help just comment or Inbox meh! Im gonna try to make longer chapters or do double updates but keep in mind I am a narcoleptic so i tend to sleep alot so im going to apologize now if I dont update everyday.

What do you guys think about Bobby so far. I think hes a totall asshole lol but if you dont know yet you shall find out.

*WOOSHH* Dueces

- Erica Xxx

Comment.Follow.Rate.Share!