Chapter 6: Revealed.

Liams POV

I've been sitting in the nurses rooms for what felt like hours waiting for my precious Niall to wake up.. Hold up. Did I just say MY Niall? Well, he's not mine. Yet, Though I really want him to be. I sigh and run my hands through my hair nervously staring at the beautiful boy sitting on the cot next to me.

" Hey Ms. Flack when is he gonna wake up?" I ask the front desk lady from the office.

" Oh the nurse said he should be waking up in an hour or less but if he doesn't he might have to go to the hospital" She says sadly.

"Oh. Okay thanks" I say slightly disappointed "Hey now, its gonna be okay Liam he will be fine" Ms. Flack says soothingly, walking up to me and rubbing my back with her petite hands. I nod to her and give her a re assuring smile.

"Niall if you can hear me. Please wake up" I plead probably looking stupid but I don't care.

"Please." I beg once more getting on my knees and holding his pale hands, rubbing them up and down to warm them up.

" This is all my fault. If I would've gotten up earlier or stayed with you instead. You would be fine. Not here laying on an uncomfortable bed wrapped in paper in a strong sanitized nurses office." I lean my head down to touch his hand while I cry. Linking our fingers ever so slowly.

Nialls POV

It was dark. Where was I? I remember being with Liam and I either passed out or died. I hope I died. I think it would do everyone a favor. I'm just a waste of oxygen for the important people in the world. I want to die. Maybe I should cut, or starve again. Hell, maybe I just shouldn't open my eyes and they'll think I'm dead and just bury me alive. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Liams POV (A/N: srry i keep switching but i want every ones thoughts to be shown)

As Im crying I notice Niall keeps getting text. I found his IPhone on the floor by the locker so I'm guessing he dropped it. The person seems urgent maybe its his parents. School is about to be up. Oh my gosh maybe its an emergency. I really don't like to be nosy but I don't want his parents worrying. Maybe if I take one little peek at the text.

' Hey faggot hurry up and get home soon or else' - Bobby. I decide to read the rest seeing as they ALL come from this Bobby guy.

' Hurry up and get your ass home you freak I need lunch and I need it now! ' - Bobby

' Niall James Horan I AM your step father and you will listen to me OKAY!'. Oh so that's who Bobby is, wow he seems like a dick.

' You better believe I am going to beat the shit out of you when you get home for ignoring me and you cant say a damn thing because your a fucking mute freak!'

Im so shocked I almost drop the phone in shock.

"Niall is mute?" I say to myself out loud. Letting my thoughts roam. I'm so over thinking I don't even notice the blonde boy getting up and snatching his phone away from me with hate and betrayal in his eyes.

Nialls POV

I cant keep it up any longer. I just want to move so badly. I slowly flutter my eyes open to see a horrifying site. Liam is holding my phone to his face, his mouth wide open as he says

"Niall is mute?".

That's when I've had enough. I stand up slightly dizzy still but I brush it off and snatch my phone back, Liam to sunk in thought to notice. I can't believe he went through my phone. I fell so upset and betrayed. I was finally starting to trust someone.