Chapter 10: New Roomie.

Liams POV

It's been about 3 days since I found out Niall was raped.

I couldn't believe it so when I asked to see Niall the nurses declined saying "He isn't emotionally ready for visitors".

It's been 3 fucking days. I didn't sleep. I didn't really eat. I didn't talk much. Im currently still sitting in this cheap and uncomfortable plastic chair in the waiting rooms.

The police came to the hospital the other night asking about what happened and when they asked who I think raped him. I already had someone on my mind. Bobby. When they said he was raped I swear all I saw was red. Who could do such a horrible thing to such a beautiful and caring person.

I know I have feelings for Niall. I've known it since the first day I saw him. He's just an amazing person and I know what I need to do.

I know now isn't the best time but... I love Niall James Horan.

Nialls POV

Its been 3 days since I got here. I'm scared- no terrified.

The police told me Liam said Bobby raped me, which I confirmed and they locked him up in jail for assault and attempted manslaughter.

Everyday I hear the nurses nagging about how Liam sits in the same spot everyday and refuses to move. I think that's really sweet of him and I might see him today because the nurses said he's not looking too good.

I know I'm going to give in eventually and let Liam see me because he's so stubborn but I just don't know what to do. I get cut off from my thoughts as a frustrated nurse, who I learned was named Bethany came back into my room.

Bethany is a really nice lady who is about in her mid-30's and she has a deaf son so she knows sign language fairly well.

"Hey Bethany whats up?" I sign even though I already know why.

"Niall, you know I love you and your a sweet lad but can you please stop being so darn stubborn and let that nice boy come and visit you" Bethany signs with exasperation. Letting her hands fly every which way while she signs making it slightly difficult to read.

"Liam?" I asked confused.

"Yes. Liam. Honey I know you don't think your ready to see people but that boy has been here for almost 4 days straight. I haven't seen him eat, sleep or even use the bathroom! He hasn't even moved from his position since you were admitted and the only time he's talked to anyone is when he ask if he can see you. Honey this boy REALLY likes you. Just give him a chance" Bethany signs then she sighs and starts to walk out the door but I stop her as she starts to push it open by banging my hand on the tv table since I obviously can talk.

She looks up at me expectantly and I sigh.

"Fine. Your right. Let Liam in here already" I sign as I smile a little. Bethany nods her head enthusiastically and rushes out the room and I chuckle at how she has the attitude of a teenage girl sometimes.

Liams POV

I sit up straighter and sigh. Maybe I should just give up and go home now.

I'm mean if Niall really wanted to see me I would've visited him by now. I shake my head and am just about to get up when I see a nurse rushing towards me. She pants a little, leaning over and putting her hands on her thighs while she catches her breathe. She soon composes herself and stands up straight, smoothing out her crisp white uniform and clearing her throat.

"Hello Mr.Payne, Your friend Niall Horan has requested you visit him in his room" She says smiles. I quickly stand up and smile.

"Seriously!" I ask making sure this isn't some type of sick joke. She nods her head.