Chapter 3: New School, New Me?

Niall's POV

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

I huff as i slam my hand down on the alarm clock. I roll out of bed and and trudge to my bathroom (he has his own bathroom) I wash my face and look at myself in my flannel pajama pants.Yellow, blue and purple bruises fit together like a puzzle on my milky white skin. I run a hand through my slightly greasy hair and turn on the shower. As I wash up I begin to think about what i'm going to do about speaking in school since you know, I can't. Feeling annoyed with myself I turn off the shower and wrap a fluffy towel around my waist.

I walk back into my bedroom and search through my drawers picking a pair of boxers. Running a hair through my now clean and damp hair I go to my closet. I decide to wear a blue and white striped polo with jeans and my white converse. I cuff my pants once before looking the mirror taking notice on the huge bruises on my arms, sighing I walk back to my closet and pull out a dark green jumper. I style my hair into a messy quiff and tip toe downstairs not knowing where Bobby is. I turn the corner near the kitchen and jump when Bobby is right next to me.

"Oh trying to sneak around now are ye' you little bitch?" Bobby insults me. I shake my head and attempt to walk around him. "ANSWER ME!" He yells furiously grabbing my wrist. I stare at him wide-eyed wondering if he somehow forgot I can't respond to him. He finally realizes and his surprised face turns into a smirk.

"Oh yea I forgot you can't answer me because your a mute freak!" He says raising his voice distastefully. I try to let everything sink in until I'm knocked out of my little world of daydream by the touch of Bobby's cold and hard hand coming in contact with the side of my face. I turn my head and hold my now bleeding jaw from my mouth getting cut by the hard metal on my braces. Bobby forcefully pushes me down.

"Get up ya' cunt you need to get to school so get the hell out of my damn house!" He spats at me before kicking me right on my healing bruise but I don't think it will be healing anytime soon now.

I scramble to my feet and run upstairs and to my room, grabbing my bag and throwing it on my back while shoving my phone in my pocket and i dash through the door. I see a sign that tells me where the school is so I hesitantly follow the direction of the sign and look at my feet. It feels so awkward being in a rich neighborhood when back in Mullingar I lived in a place most people wouldn't let there kids talk about. I look up and stare in amazement at all the huge houses thinking about the fortune it must've spent to buy them. I see kids slowly making there way out of their houses and towards the school meeting up and chatting with their friends. I wish I had a friend or that I could talk, I've always wondered what I would sound like. Would I have a deep voice or a high pitched voice? Or would I sound like a British person like Harry Potter or would I sound like Lucky the leprechaun from the cereal box?

I stop thinking when I reached a Big metal gate. I watch in awe as the gate opens for me, I step on the school grounds and reach the decision to not tell anyone Im mute so they would leave me alone because it could just make it worse for them to know I can't just tell a teacher. I step inside the gate and watch them close as i slowly make my way up to the front doors of the big school with a sign that reads ' WELCOME TO WOLVERHAMPTON COMPREHENSIVE SCHOOL' "hmm fancy" I think while opening the door and making my way towards the office.

I step into the office and am greeted by a lady with tan skin and shoulder length ombre hair with bright red lipstick. At first she doesn't take notice to me like most people so I knock on her desk. Scared, she slightly jumps and looks up at me pulling her glasses down the bridge of her nose to see me better.

"Oh you must be Niall Horan correct?" she ask politely. I nod. "Okay then, well here's your time table and your locker number and combination and if you need any help finding classes you can come back here okay?" she ask awkwardly while reaching behind her and giving me the paperwork.I take it and nod again slightly smiling as a way to tell her thank you as I walk out of the front office.

Looking down at my time table and switch to look at my locker number. 'Locker 346' I read struggling to find the right area. ' 343...345...346 ahh here we go' I think to my self putting in my combination and tugging it open. Throwing all my unnecessary books in the locker and shutting it I look back to my time table. English, Math, Physics, History, Music, and Chemistry...yay.

I look at the paper and walk to re check the number every few times. Not looking and being the clutz I am trip over my shoelace and fall. Ready for the impact of the hard ceramic tiles on the floor I brace myself but end up falling on something warm and..alive? Looking down I see the most beautiful person in the word. His chocolate brown orbs hilighting his perfectly tan skin, his hair in a side fringe in his face, I take in his scent, he smells like a mixture of axe cologne and old spice body wash with a hint of a straightener probably from his hair. Before you ask, yes I am gay. I guess I just never liked girls, how they wore layered makeup and sticky lip gloss and they would tease their hair to look like that girl from Jersey Crew..what's her name Snoopi? I dont know but I just always like the thought of being with a guy I guess and this guy was definitley #1 on my list.

Liam's POV (surpise!)

I look down at my phone to see how late I am for class judging by the desterted hallways. I hate when I oversleep. I hear the sound of a shoe squeak and I look up to see a body falling straight on mine. Before I have a chance to move a soft, warm body falls on mine. I look up and see the most geourgeous guy on the planet! He has these beautiful cerulean blue eyes mixing perfectly with his pale white complexion, his messily quiffed hair bleach blonde at the tips sinking down to a dirty blonde until you reach the brown roots. I lay there for a moment staring lovingly at the boy above me. Realizing i'm still late for class I clear my throat and lead him out of his little day dream. He swiftly jumps ups to his feet and runs with hand though his silky hair and I have to put my hands in my pockets to resist the urge to rake my hands through it also. After about a minute I build up the courage to speak noticing he doesn't look very familiar and he must be new.

"Oh um sorry do you need help finding a class or something?" I say trying to sound confident. The boy stares at me puzzled and nods shoving his time table into my hands. Reading his schedule I notice he has all the same classes as me.

"Well look at that we have the same classes so if you want you can follow me-?" I trail of hoping this beauty would say his name but unfortunately he just points to the top of his time table paper showing his name.

"-Ah um Niall Horan. Hi i'm Liam Payne" I read out loud while reaching out my hand for him to shake. he hesitantly reaches for it, flinching when I give him back his papers. 'what was that about?' I wonder curiously.

I start to walk to English with him by my side, I use this time as a chance to look at his beautiful features, his tiny cute nose I want to kiss, his almost unnoticeable freckles I want to poke and his long eyelashes I want to feel flutter close when we kiss. As you probably already noticed, i'm gay! not many people know , it's not that I'm ashamed or scared I just don't see the need for the world to know so unless I'm asked the only people who know are my 3 best mates Harry, Louis and Zayn. We tell each other everything and are practically inseparable except during classes because I only have 2 classes with them but thankfully were all together!

_________________________________________________________________________

HEHEHE I DID IT TWO PAGES BICTHESSSSS lol im happy now. It's currently 6:11 AM and i didnt sleep yet!!! I'm tired so I'm gonna hit the sack :)

Do you think Niall will tell Liam he's mute?

Will Liam ask why Niall flinched?

Oh I hoped y'all liked my snooki joke lol im corny :P

Anywhoreee ima go now Niall's sexy ass outfit is on the side XD so yaaa

ADIOS!

(ps: I hope I got most of the british terms right because keep in mind im black and spanish and i live in North Carolina (The United States) and i dont know much so sorry if i messed up just correct me when i do)

Rant Over

- Erica Xxx

Comment.Follow.Rate.Share!