Chapter 9: Hospitals and Bad News.

Nialls POV

Me and Liam have been friends for about 2 months now and its nice finally having a friend to talk to. We hang out most days after school at his house or at a park or just around town and I love spending time with him. I would like to hang out with him on the weekends but Bobby thinks making me his personal slave is much more interesting.

Remember that lovely note Bobby left me a while back? Well I decided he was right so to remind myself I hung it on my wall next to my bed so when I wake up I remind myself why I shouldn't be alive. Sounds depressing. I know, but I guess it just somehow helps me.

I've been cutting everyday and its gotten so bad that the few times it is nice weather in England I cant wear shorts or a short sleeve t-shirt. Its gotten so bad, the bracelets littering my arm aren't hiding and even when the scabs fall off there are scars just waiting to be reopened.

Right now I'm sitting in a dark closet waiting for Bobby to order me around some more. He calls it the "Slave Quarters" And basically treats me like his butler. I sigh and think about the good things that have happened these past months so I don't hyperventilate in the closet again, last time I freaked out in the closet and Bobby about beat the skin off of my body.

Liam. Gosh his name is just so addicting. He's so caring. He even offers to walk me home after school to make sure im safe when Bobby is there but I kinda lied and told him he stopped. I didn't want him to worry, just seeing that little frown on his face makes me want to burst out crying and pepper his face with kisses. I also told him the bullies stop but that is also a lie. I just don't need him helping some loser like me who is just a reject.

I don't eat as much anymore because Bobby told me im just fat and no one likes a slob so I guess that's true so now during lunch I hide out in the bathroom or the libraries unless Josh and his idiot posse finds me, which is about 90% of the time. I swear its like they fucking stalk me.

I hear a door slam and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding. I guess Bobby left and like usual forgot about me. I stand up and open the door a little checking for Bobby and when I see no signs of him I fully step out and stretch my limbs breathing in the fresh-well if you call cigarette smoke and booze fresh air.

I head upstairs and head for a shower because that closet made me smell like sweat and old shoes.I go into my bathroom and close the door and and shed myself of my clothes. I turn around and look at myself in the mirror.

Fat. Pure and utter fat.

I almost gag at the sight but at the same time I wanna cry. Bruises and cuts mark all up and down my body. I shake my head and turn the shower and wait for it to get warm before I step in and I sigh, letting the water get hotter and hotter on my skin.

I turn around and reach for my disposable razor. I pull off the detachable part and break it in half. Oh well their meant to be thrown away anyway. I take the 3 or four separate razors and put them in the soap dish, taking the biggest one and pressing it against my wrist. I sigh as i feel the blood ooze down my arm and I rinse it off. I do that about 5 more times on each arm and a few times on my legs. I also carved the word FAT into my hip bone. I swear this is an addiction. I rinse everything off, making the once clear water into a pinkish fluid.

I dry off my body and pull out a first aid kit from the cabinet and pull out the bandages, wrapping my arms and hip putting some extra gauze on my thighs. I put on my boxers and walked back to my room. It was uncomfortably quiet. I shrug, I guess Bobby went to a bar or something.

I start walking to my dresser when my phone goes off signaling I have a text. I skip towards my phone on the nightstand and take it off the charger. I look at the contact and smile at my phone, reading the text.