AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ!

Hai guys.

So for an update on me I'm not dead.

Yayy.

Lol anywhere I'm getting nowhere on this book and for those of you who don't know (which is most of you) I recently changed schools -.-

I'm doing a lot of things and as much as I would like this book hasn't been a priority for me like if was when I first started and a lot of u seem to enjoy the book (like 3.5 K reads >.<) Therefore I am posting this as kind of an opening for a collab partner to help me finish this book and update whenever I'm not available. For some questions I know might be asked.

• The writer for that chapter will get full credit along with a dedication pick for their chapter.

• The title of the book will include the writer I am collabing with.

• I will mentiom your work obviously because all of you are awesome writers.

• If your interested please inbox me or email me at ericamercado453@gmail.com and I will try to get to you asap.

• For a faster response you can Kik me at Erica_avacado or DM me on Instagram at Erica.Skye (you don't have to follow me)

I would really appreciate if you guys are interested and it would really help my book and if I like the way y'all write I might collab for my next book (rubber gloves)

Thank y'all so much

I love you all ❤

~ Erica Skye