Chapter 4: Help.

Niall POV

As me and the beautiful angel named Liam reach our class in silence I begin to think. ' Maybe I should just tell him?' ' No I can't because then he wont talk to me anymore' ' He probably doesn't even want to talk to me he's just being nice' 'I'm not telling him anything and that's final!' I continue to argue with my thoughts not noticing were at the front door of the class.Liam opens the door for me and I nod to say thanks and hesitantly walk in. The teacher stops her seemingly important lecture and turns to the both of us, probably confused of who I am she reads a paper from her desk.

"Oh you must be our new student Niall, correct?" she states glancing at me. I watch as the whole class turns to face me and I feel my milky white skin begin to heat up with embarrassment. I slowly nod and look down at my converse in sudden interest to hide the ferocious blush that spread throughout my face.

"Looks like we have ourselves a shy one!" She says chuckling a little. I slightly turn to see Liam staring right at me, drowning myself in his chocolate brown irises. I pull myself back into reality by the sound of my new teachers nasally voice. "Well, Niall. I'm Ms.Lambert and welcome to Wolverhampton Comprehensive School go take a seat next to Liam and Josh" She quotes the sign from the front of the school cheerfully while gesturing to two seat near a boy who I'm guessing is Josh. I slightly smile and follow Liam to the seats. I sit next to the kid name Josh and take up his intimidating features. His Tousled dark brown hair shape his face with a lip piercing and double gauge piercings along with a cartilage piercing. His Brown almost Black eyes that feel like they could look through my soul rimmed with eyeliner and his ripped biceps covered with probably meaningless tattoos.

He catches my gaze towards him and smirks. I gulp and look at my hands in my lap, I feel a warm breath on my ear and neck followed by Liams majestically voice "Stay away from Josh, I hear he's bad news and I don't want you getting hurt" He says his voice dripping with concern. Is he pitying me? I think its time to ditch Liam I mean, He seems like a nice lad but I just don't want him to feel disappointed when he figures out I can't even talk. I steal a nervous glance at Liams concerned filled eyes and scoot my chair back a little to get away from Josh and Liam.

I hear Liam's disappointed sigh and I automatically feel bad but remind myself its for the best right? As the bell rings signalling the end of this class everyone packs up and starts to head out the door. " Niall can you please come here" Ms.Lambert says. Wondering if I'm already in trouble I slowly make my way to her desk waiting for a lecture but instead she surprises me by giving me a school map. "Here take this I think it will help so you wont get lost and have to ask for help, I highlighted all your time table classes" I smile wide, genuinely thankful and am about to turn until she grabs my wrist and I try not to flinch from the bruise where Bobby grabbed me earlier. " I know you can't talk Niall and your secrets safe with me. If you need anything please come see me okay?" she ask hopeful I smile wide again and nod thankful but confused as to how she figured out but I guess I can ask her later.

I walk away from her and begin to look down at my map in concentration. " What's that?" I jump at the sound of Liam's voice. I wave the paper in front of his face and his smile drops. " Oh. A map. You don't need me to show you around anymore?" Liam ask sadly. I shake my head but feel guilty because he is just being nice. " Oh okay well I guess I will see you in our other classes" I nod and smile a little to say sorry and I head to my next class. I walk into the classroom and sit towards the back of the room near the window away from everyone else. After doodling for an hour the bell rings and I hurry out of class towards the canteen.

I get in the line and look at their unappetizing food. I huff as I just pick up an apple and some water and decide to just eat when I get home because Bobby will probably be drunk. I scan over all of the tables and decide to just eat outside or in the library if they let me like my old school did. I clutch my apple in my hand and hold my water bottle against my side with the same arm and get on my phone to check the time. Again being the derp I am run into someone.