CHAPTER 2

Naina's Pov: (in past)

Everything was going very normal, even mom also became cool and I am being very busy these days with my job and dance classes. Yesterday again I came across that accident wale guy in the party which was held by our company and then I got to know that he is Mr. Rajiv Agnihotri's son Mr. Shlok Agnihotri.

I was beyond shocked at that moment I couldn't decide what to do at that particular moment, so I just came back home without the completion of the party. And narrated all this story to my mom but to my surprise, she just said that "are beta why r u getting scared ha, waise bhi he never comes to the office right then there won't be any chance for him see you so, just don't worry about him".

I felt very relieved after speaking to my mom and thought that Shlok Agnihotri's chapter is permanently closed in my life and slowly drifted into deep sleep.

I woke by the alarm sound and saw it's already 7am and went into the washroom and did all the morning job. Today I am gonna wear a white chudidhar along with a silver colored long earring, bangles and with a little makeup. Before leaving the room I once again cross checked everything and left to the dining room where my parents and brother welcomed me with a warm smile. After finishing my breakfast my father dropped me near the office.

I was cross-checking everything for the presentation in the meeting hall and within 5 mins everyone seated in their respective places, but I wonder why they are not starting the meeting. Then immediately I heard a cracking sound of the door and was shocked to see Shlok Agnihotri over there. He sat beside Rajiv sir then he signaled Mr. Arjit to start the presentation.

Throughout the meeting, I was just hiding my face so he won't see me. Then I heard Mr. Rajiv calling me to ask my opinion and immediately everyone was looking at me. Now I know I can't hide from him anymore.

"so Naina what do you think about this, is this one-year period would be enough for the construction?" Mr. Rajiv asked.

I just cleared my throat and said frankly "yes sir, I guess it would be more than enough if we plan properly". He just gave a small smile in reply and signed the contract. After that, my eyes automatically have fallen on that accident wale and found that he is already staring at me with his bloodshot eyes.

It was already 4 after the meeting got over without even looking back, I directly came to my cabin. I don't know why I am feeling so nervous to face him despite me being the victim of his accident.

There was a thud sound on the door and I immediately saw in its direction and there he is, can my day be worse than this...oh god pls give me the strength to fight back.

he: Miss. Naina Talwar, what a surprise?

me: not for me.

he: what did u just said?

me: no nothing sir.

he: I never thought you would land in my own company.

me: even I didn't expect you to be my boss's son.

he: aaa.... correction it's boss, your boss.

me: what do you mean?

he: I mean that from tomorrow on wards you gonna work as my PA. you will receive your appointment letter after my exit from your cabin.

me: sir, but...

he: no buts just do what I say. I'll see you tomorrow, bye.

I was expecting a Mahabharat kind of war but instead of that, he promoted me that to his PA. I was so happy but nervous too because I had heard very bad things about him but here, he is being good to me, it's OK I guess I can handle him. With all these thoughts I left to my home.

Next day I went to the office. Attender told me that my boss asked me to bring the budget reports of the construction site. I went to his cabin with the reports I made. I stood near his cabin door, but I am feeling so tense to open the door. But before I got a chance to open the door I heard a voice from inside saying how much time u need to get in, with that I rushed inside.

me: sorry sir I just got zoomed out. here are the reports.

he: I saw your portfolio Naina i guess you already know that you are less qualified for this position but still, I hope you won't let me down for my decision.

me: I can't promise you but, I'll try my level best sir.

he: you need to, and I need your 100% effort towards this job. u may leave now.

I left his cabin immediately and came out, he is acting as if nothing had happened, he didn't even speak about that incident maybe it's a silence before the storm no... shub shub socho Naina (think positive Naina).

what do u feel guys is it really a silence before the storm or is he being really nice to her.

To know that wait until next chapter guys.