CHAPTER 6

Continuation:

Next day I woke up with a very bad headache and my eyes had been too swollen for my own liking because of my yesterday's night crying session. I don't know why I couldn't forget all those bitter memories which I had shared with Shlok. The more I wanted to move on, the more I am getting stuck with his memories cause he is the only man after my dad whom I loved with my whole heart.

Two years..... it's been two long years when I had stepped out of his house with a broken heart. I still remember those moments when he had said me to marry him within a week.

Two years before

I don't know what's going on in the company all the recent deals were lost in the last moment and if this situation goes on for another couple of months then I guess the company would definitely go bankrupt. What makes me get worried is that Shlok is not at all paying attention to the current situation, I don't know what the hell is going on in his mind. Like every day today also I came very early as my boss ordered me to do so.

While passing through his cabin I heard a weird voice of someone whispering but I couldn't hear anything properly then I thought to sneak inside his cabin but immediately stopped myself thinking it might be Shlok and went to my cabin.

I was trying very badly to concentrate on my work but failed as I am continuously thinking about that unknown voice oh..godddd... I can't take this anymore...With that, I went through his cabin and found someone coming out of Shlok's cabin but to my bad luck I couldn't see her face as it's covered with a scarf, I tried calling her but she kept unaffected by my words and she was literally running from there. I was following her and tried calling the security but I don't know why no one is answering my calls. Just then I lost the track of following her and I found her nowhere around there.

I was waiting for Shlok to come so that I can disclose whatever had happened today morning but it's already 2 in the afternoon and there is no sign of him. A weak before there had a big fight between Shlok and Anjali, I don't know what's the reason but it was a pretty big fight after that I never saw Anjali in the office. Even before Shlok use to treat me very nicely but from past 10 days he became very harsh on me, I don't know what's his problem he became a complete stranger. It was like hell to me in the office from past few days once he even had injured me but I should admit that it was an accident and he immediately apologized to me.

I came out of my cabin to have a cup of tea at that the same I heard a staff saying "good afternoon sir" with that I immediately kept the teacup over there and stormed into his cabin. He was looking at me with his bloodshot eyes if at all looks can kill, then I would have burnt under his gaze by now. I excused myself for my stupid behavior of entering into his cabin without his permission but his reply made me alarmed.

"Lock the door and come right in front of me Ms. Naina Talwar" I was shocked by his reply would be an understatement, with a stern look on my face and shaky hands I locked the door and went near him.

He just saw me from top to bottom once and stared me for a while none of us tried to communicate then he stood up on his feet and asked "why".

Why...in the sense what...what the hell is he speaking, is he out his mind. He again asked me why but a little louder from earlier and took steps towards me with that he held my throat and dragged me to the nearby wall. I was baffled for a moment I couldn't even utter a single word from my mouth as he held my throat in his tight grip and he started shouting "why...why u did this". Tears are continuously running from my eyes if he holds my throat in the same manner for a little longer then I would definitely faint for sure.

He loosened his grip on my throat by witnessing my vulnerable state and jerked me with his heavy built and strong hands as I was out of my breath and weak right now I couldn't handle the force which he used to jerk me and landed on the floor eventually. I was not even making any effort to stand as I am coward to face him now.

"You bitch... so this is your real face which you are hiding by plastering a naive and innocent face on top, I swear I won't leave you now" I was continuously crying by his words I wanted to speak but couldn't.

"Get ready Miss. Naina Talwar....u r gonna marry me within a weak and don't try to say no because your one no would cost you soo much as I won't leave your family, I promise I won't think twice before making your family suffer like hell and make them go bankrupt and I guess you know what might be the result of it...."

He came near to me and whispered in my ears "their death" that's it I felt like there is no land under me I couldn't digest the words which he said right now I am processing those bitter words which he said and continuously repeating them in my mind.

He forcefully made me stand on my feet and held me by my shoulders I think they would definitely crush by the time when he lives me. "Don't try to do anything stupid because trust me, dear, you have chosen a wrong guy to play with and I promise I'll be your worst nightmare" with that he left me and went out of the cabin. I found myself on the floor and cried my heart out for my fate.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...AND PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT FOR ME.