CHAPTER 18

"BHAI GOT KIDNAPPED" 

It took all the strength in me to take those words in my head and to realize the meaning of each and every single word. I took the support of the nearest wall in order to escape a fall from the sudden shock i got. I slowly leaned against it as all my strength and courage drained from me.

Without knowing any information about what the actual fuck is going on around me i have slipped into the backseat of the car beside anjali who had been trying to handle the situation very calculatingly unlike me who is just spending all the time to actually realise the intensity of the situation. She is trying to maintain a facade that she is strong but i can totally understand and feel how vulnerable she is from inside. Without much thinking i took her hand in mine to provide whatever the warmth i can provide her at that moment, her head which was gazing outside the window was now snapped towards me only to make me witness those bloodshot eyes which were quite similar with shlok's....oh god i miss him already. The next moment i was engulfed by her who broke into a pit of tears pushing away all barriers of misconceptions between us just for the sake of her brother, who needs her help more than anyone right now. I slowly caressed her back assuring her that everything would be fine but it felt I am assuring myself more.

"what happened anju, please don't put me on the darker side anymore. What is that, which you are trying to hide from me soo far and who is that person whom you spoke on the call earlier and what is the reason which made him to kidnap shlok." finally i put all my queries in words in front of her as i already had enough of both of this brother and sister who are masters in hiding the things up. I patiently waited for her answers as i gave her a bit of time to compose herself simultaneously to pull myself together as well , an unbearable silence invaded the whole car before she started speaking....

"I love him bhabi....i love him soo very much. I know he is just using me for his own benefits from the start but by the time I actually realized what he is doing to me I had already fallen deep in his love. And my love is selfish bhabi, i don't give a shit about anything until or unless he is with me. I cannot live without him bhabi, he became my breath. I know I might sound horrible but still this is what I became in his love." she matched her eye look with mine as to only avert them immediately as if she is in deep pain. 

"But one thing is for sure,i had never expected that he would stoop this low that he would keep my brother's life at stake for some stupid reasons and desires of his. And you know what, even now i am incapable of hating him. He means a lot to me bhabi" with that she hung her head low with all the mixed feelings that are poking her heart at all the right places in right time. This is what love is, it can make you to do anything and everything for that particular person's happiness. For a second i just felt i am in a better position than her as all that i have to worry about right now is only shlok unlike her who is stuck between two very much important people in her life. Even if something happens to either one of them its equal to something happening to her.

I wanted still more answers from her but one look at her vulnerable position all my questions died down deep in my throat. And i felt utterly very useless about myself as i realized that i am incapable of easing her pain away. God...why are you testing me and family soo much.

Placing a hand on my now flat stomach i assured my kid that no matter what, i wouldn't allow anything to happen to his or her father. A small teary sad smiled garnished on my face as i thought how lucky is my husband that even his unborn child who is just of few weeks older is going to fight for his or her father. 

"bhabi, they are inside this place" as i heard her voice i have realized that we arrived to some old factory place. "And how do you that they are here exactly".

"Rishab, himself said it." a soon as her words registered in my mind it clicked to me that rishab,this might be the same person about whom anju is talking earlier. "What are his demands anju....what exactly he wants from us ?"