CHAPTER 11

Continuation

It's already been 8 in the night but there is no sign of shlok, whatever happened today is something which I couldn't digest...how can he even think of hurting my family. Oh god please...Pls, give him some sense so that he won't fall too much in front of my eyes than he is now.

Papa, Anjali, dhadhi everyone is very sweet in his family except him. Papa was first shocked by seeing me doing all the house chores with my own hands and came to me and said "which well educated and well-settled girl of these days would do all these things, you know what beta... today you really reminded me of my Kavitha, in spite of being an independent and working women she is used take care of me like a little kid and used to personally look after of all our requirements and the house chores" I still remember the emotion and the glimpse of happiness in papa's eyes. It's not that shlok is making me do all the house chores instead he never asked me to do anything except today's dinner but I enjoyed doing all the works of my family with my own hands no matter how hurt I am from inside due to Shlok's behavior. And dhadhi she only said one thing to me while leaving back to Mumbai "Naina, you are like my choti Kavitha to me and I can say that you are the best and you can take care of my shlok very well, I totally believe in you, dear." They believe me a lot but what if someday they get to know about the real reason behind this marriage.....I don't know until when I can cope up with this torture as day by day I am losing my sanity.

As soon as I heard the car sound I immediately went to the main door to open it while not giving him a chance to ring the calling bell. He came inside and saw me from top to bottom and directly went into his study without saying anything. I followed him till study like a lost puppy only to be welcomed by the closed door.

I directly came into our room hoping that he would have forgotten about the dinner and sat on the couch removing my heavy earrings which are perfectly matched with my designer saree. I couldn't decide what to do now so I slowly went towards the study again to see what he was doing. I was in front of his study right now but couldn't gather enough courage to knock on the door so, I just stood there but to my utter disappointment the knob of the door turned indicating that he is going to come out. My legs rooted to the same spot as if I got paralyzed at that very moment.

"what the hell are you doing here" came a roaring voice from the person who is standing in front of me with the best angry look on his face. I don't know why is he angry now, all I did was just to stand in front of his study I guess there is nothing wrong to stand over here. " I came here to call you for d..dinner" I don't know why I was stammering oh god this man will be the death of me for sure someday.

"Then why were just standing and staring at the closed door without coming in" because I am afraid of you..you stupid came my inner voice

"ahh I was going to but before that you yourself showed up"I don't know what I was blabbering but I am thankful for the almighty that I wasn't stammering anymore. He came closer to me and pulled me by my waist and said something which I never expected that I could ever hear from him "you look beautiful wifey".

I served him his favorite brinjal curry which dhadhi taught me and served for myself too and we started eating in silence until he broke it by saying "you are going to accompany me to office from tomorrow" seriously oh...god now I have to bare this monster throughout my day, as if he heard my inner voice he immediately said "you have no choice" after making his plate empty he stood on his foot "until then get some sleep babe,,, you have a long day to go" with that he went upstairs.

*******************

"You are coming right" came a soft voice from a person whom I never expected to be soft.

"I don't know...I need to ask papa once" came an instant reply from me. "Oh come on, no one is going to stop you" with that he came near and whispered in my ear "after all you have bounded all of them by your little finger with your innocent face and acts, but trust me I am never gonna fall into your trap like others."

"What do you mean by that, I have never acted like some innocent puppy, my concern for them is utterly genuine"

"Oh really" with that he came near me and pulled me into his hard chest by my tiny waist and his another hand traveled to my hair and gripped it tightly making me yelp. His expression changed to a cold and dangerous one. This is the person whom I am afraid of, this is the person who abuses me, this is the person who made my self think like a slave to him, this is the one whom I wanted to hide forever and never to come across.

"Now tell me what the shit you were talking a minute before ...concern, genuine, etc etc" I couldn't utter a single word due to the pain in my waist cause of his tight grip, I am sure it's going to leave a serious bruise.

"COME ON SPEAK UP...DAMN IT" I flinched in my place due to his demanding voice. My voice betrayed me and this close approximate is not at all helping me to speak up but I know no matter what I say he is going to dominate me for sure. This is the situation where one should accept their defeat without any attempts to victory cause that is far better than to get hurt by our own attempts so I kept myself quite and What I did is to just stare at with a pool of eyes.

"What...now cat got your tongue, never ever say something like that cause I know a lot more than what you know about you" with that he jerked me off resulting me to lose my balance and instantly I landed on the bed behind me.

"Get ready we are going to leave by 9" I didn't even spare a glare to him as I already placed my face into the pillow which is in a process of getting wet already.

I don't know what is he thinking about me and I also know that no matter how much I try I can't decipher the reason why is he thinking soo low about me. Is this the way my life is going to be, with the slight thought of it itself brought intense tears in my eyes.

*************

Our car halted in front of a huge glass building where I experienced many new things in my life as a girl with soo much freedom. This is the place where I got my first salary, this is the place where I felt independent.

"Will you just stare at the building or do you even have any intention to get down of the car" I know this is going to be soo difficult than what I expected but I have to do it.

As soon we entered into the hallway everyone greeted us with a small smile on their faces. But being an asshole he is didn't even spared a glance to them but unlike him, I greeted back everyone.

When we reached near the midway to his cabin he called a blonde girl who I think to be new here and said: "make her cabin ready, she is going to work in her earlier position.....and one more thing she doesn't have any dressing sense, look after it." I felt quite embarrassed by his statement, the blonde gave me a pitying look which I couldn't take in any situation of my life.

I am in a simple Salwar suit which is quite okay here. I know he only needs some reason to insult me, this is how it's going to be in office I guess I was just doing ok in home rather than here, at least there he use to insult me behind closed doors but here..... the thought of it itself brought a fresh tears in my already soaking eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry guys for my late update but trust me I was so helpless.

My Semester exams are going to start by 29th of this month, pls guys pls pray for me that I do my best in it. But before my exams I am gonna update two chapters for sure....what say???

Bye bye, my lovelies...