CHAPTER 10

Naina's Pov : ( at present)

I was staring at my reflection from past half an hour but I wasn't able to say that it's my own reflection as all I could see there was a broken soul who doesn't have any shine in her eyes nor a glow in her face. By seeing at the person in front of me, all I felt was "congratulations shlok you got succeeded......succeeded in breaking me". A lone tear escaped from my eyes which was carrying an emotion of grief.

.

.

.

.

.

Before 2 yrs...

That was the day when I left Shlok and came to one of my friend's house. "Naina don't get tensed we are going to sort out this issue but promise me first that whatever may happen, you are not going to get back to that monster again," said my childhood friend krithika who is a doctor by profession.

"I don't know krithi until when I can stand on my decision, you don't know about shlok he can do anything to get me back", then I heard my phone ringing, I know very well who it might be so I just kept my phone under the pillow and went into the kitchen along with krithi and started preparing pulao for both of us.

We enjoyed a lot the whole night and saw two movies too than with my lazy body I went into the bedroom to have some sleep but before that, I just felt like cross-checking my mobile. As soon as I opened it, I was shocked would be an understatement as there was not a single call from my so-called husband but there were 24 missed calls from my mom and brother. Panic struck me, I just think that they might have called me to just know my whereabouts with that thought I called my mom but all I could hear is her mobile is out of coverage, I hope everything is fine with them.

From past ten minutes, I was continuously calling my dad and brother but no one was responding for my calls I threw my phone aside and sat on the bed with my legs crossed. I was just thinking about my family and the possibilities of them calling me, it might be that shlok, yes he would have said something bad about me and they wanted me to go back to my in-laws or else, is shlok playing with me by making my family a toy.

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing, I immediately took my phone from where I before threw it and took a long sigh after me seeing my dad's name is flashing on the screen. I murmured "thank god" to myself and hit the green button on the screen, finally I thought I would hear my dad's voice but it was not him with a sad tone I asked the other person on the line "may I know who is it and what is my dad's phone doing with you"

"Hello madam ye police station hein, I guess you are Raj Talwar's daughter." What's going there...Police.....dad.....oh my god. "Yes, I am his daughter what happened to him, what is he doing in the police station." "The company in which your dad is working had kept a cheating case on him, it seems he nearly stolen 15 crores from the company".

"What the hell and what rubbish are you talking, how can you say so low about my dad he had always been loyal towards his job, there is something fishy, I guess he has been trapped in this case. My dad can never do something like that."

"Excuse me, madam we got a complain against your dad and we arrested him and that's it. If you wanna say something about this then come to the court tomorrow we are gonna present him there", with that the line went dead resembling that he cut the call.

Oh my god....oh my god...This can't be happening...Tears are running continuously from my eyes and all I could imagine was my dad being behind bars in the police station. Without thinking twice I stormed out of the bedroom and then out of the gate and got into an auto. The journey to the police station was like years to me and I didn't even inform anything to krithi but I guess she'll understand, I was hell desperate to go there immediately and slap that bastard S.I who had arrested my dad.