CHAPTER 13

Naina's Pov :

"so you are not going to utter even a single word from that pretty mouth of yours...right" I was just staring at him with pleading eyes as a hope that at somewhere of the point he can see my innocence in them and would stop all his foolish act then and there.

"Come on speak up....damn" with that he pushed me across the room where I eventually landed on the floor and I couldn't even help myself to stand as my hands were tied and suddenly I felt a rough hand was gripping my hair, I just felt like my scalp was set on fire. "Such a stubborn b*t*h you are....ha" what I have to say him when I have no clue about what he is speaking about in the first place. I was pleading him to stop all this but as usual, it all went into deaf ears.

He went on with his slappings and kickings on me, which is another level in his this revengeful marriage of him to me. I didn't respond to any of his single curse or single hit as I don't have anything in me to stand back against him and protest. I came out of my train of thoughts when I felt an immense pain on my head when I came into my senses and realized that I was thrown on to the wall roughly which ended up in me getting hurt on my forehead. "Plea...please don't....hur.... hurt me. Pls" not for a second he felt pity for me. His eyes were looking similar to the vampires in those stories which we used to hear in our childhood. I curled up myself in the corner of the room and continuously begging him to not to hurt me anymore but I know that is an impossible thing to happen. I can sense my blood oozing out from my forehead which is a sign of his cruel nature.

I didn't even was given time to circulate what was going on in this room where I felt myself landing on a soft mattress with him on top of me. I became a sandwich between him and the mattress and now I don't want to think what's going to happen next as I kept myself busy at staring the peaceful night outside there, where I got a complete axis to stare at the beautiful sky out there from the balcony door of our room. It was a full moon night with a small, shining star here and there on the sky. I would have definitely admired the sight in front of me if I would be in a better situation, unfortunately in which I am not in now.

He was continuously cursing and thrusting in and out of me, failing to recognize me as a human while I was writhing in pain under him. I couldn't hold myself with the pain in my body and I felt myself losing my consciousness slowly "you are going to pay for all the things you did....." that was the last thing I heard before seeing black dots.

***********

"I need all the information about that Rishab Malhotra and better keep an eye on him" he was speaking to someone on his phone with an angry look which he always has. "you no need to mention that, I know it before itself that this deal is mine and no one can ever take what is mine" yes of course who can fight with a monster like him. Right now the disgusting feeling I feel for him is soo much more than the mass of the earth. I don't know how can he himself call him as a human. Even he has a sister, what if someone treats her the same as he is treating me. I guess only after that he would understand what I am going through all the while but in reality I can never think of Anjali being in my situation it would hurt me a lot than to him cause she is no less to my sister, the pain I feel right now is incomparable to anything in this world. Slowly he is killing my personality and confidence with his actions day by day.

"I will know about all their plans as soon as possible" with that he turned towards me as if I had got caught while stealing mangoes in a garden I became stiff under his vision without any movement in my whole body. Like I wasn't even present in the room he went on with his conversation on his phone which might be about the Mark international deal.

I had a sudden urge to use the washroom but I am in no position to reach there on my own and didn't want to seek his help too, so slowly I unwrapped the bed covers from my body and wore my clothes which were on the floor from last night. I felt my head so heavy, as a reflex, my hand reached there where I found it to be bandaged then I remembered the scenes from last night where I had been pushed tenaciously on to the wall and ended up with my forehead bleeding. How can I even understand this man....if he really wants to hurt me then why he always does something which will end up me in hoping that he cares for me. And why in the first place I am not angry at him? And why my conscience is telling me to prove my innocence to him when I had never committed any mistake? What is all wrong with me?