CHAPTER 27

After weeks of gallivanting around Vietnam and Cambodia, we head off to Europe. Currently, we are on board to Paris, he is sitting next to me coughing and sneezing. Yesterday we had a small fight, the reason - I wanted to have a midnight walk under the slightly drizzling climate and he wouldn't want to allow that. So I had to remind him that he has no control over me anymore. I yelled, kicked, and pushed him out of the cottage and slept with a sulking face all night under those warm blankets.

And now that it's not my mistake that it started raining heaving and him being a stubborn bitch didn't book the other room or took any shelter nearby.

When I opened the door in the morning, he was there...leaning on to it and shivering under his rain soaked clothes. We didn't have much time to even exchange any words of pleasantries or unpleasantries as we had a flight within the next 3 hrs. We freshen up, had some breakfast in pin-drop silence, and head off to the airport. He slept all the way and even during our wait time.

In the name of window shopping, I left for a nearby medic shop to buy him a few supplementary. Now I can't be soo much of a heartless person unlike someone beside me.

After boarding, fed up with his coughs n sneezes I passed him the tablets that I have got him earlier. He gave me a look of god knows what meaning.

"What? At least be happy that I did this"

He just took the medicines without much of any tantrums.

"How does it feel to have been medicated from the same person who hurt you, did that hurt you or made you hard" he just smiled while shaking his head.

"You could have booked the other room, don't blame me for your stupidity between" I spoke while glancing at the afternoon clouds outside the window.

" Madam, you threw me out without my wallet and mobile...if u remember". Haa...nice ....good for him though.

"Whatever, I would do the same if at all given another chance. Understood. It would be better if you stop poking your snobbish nose in my matters." I pointed a finger straight towards him to make my point clear.

"Yes, madam". Rolling my eyes I focused on things with are much more interesting things than his face.
.
.
.
I woke up with an uncomfortable backache and found him leaning his head on my shoulders. Nice view though.

I wanted to jerk him off away from me thinking of his yesterday's behavior but nevertheless, I placed my hand on his forehead to shift him back to his seat only to feel this body burning. I checked his neck and cheeks they are burning too. Ufff.

I covered him with the thick covers and brought him close to my body so that his body can observe my heat. Stroking his hair we again slept till the air hostess woke us up for our lunch.

" Have this soup. Are you ok? You don't feel nauseous right?" My voice was full of concern.

He just nodded his head indicating no.

We fell back to silence again. Once finishing off the lunch he grabbed my hand again and slept while placing his head on my shoulders. Man...I'll definitely have a stiff shoulder in few minutes.

Once landing in Paris, we straight away head to the previously booked hotel. With no energy left, I straight away fell on the bed. He removed his shoes and disposed of his jacket on a nearby chair and headed towards the couch.

"You can sleep on the bed for today". I spoke with no emotions.

" No thanks." What the hell, now I am not up for dealing with his mood swings.

"I insist." He still didn't take my offer and was walking towards the couch. Asshole.

I sprint on my foot and pushed the couch with all my energy from its original position before he reached it.

"Mr. Shlok Agnihotri, if u think that you can play a victim role here then I am sorry to burst your bubble that I don't care. I asked you to sleep on the fucking bed and you would absolutely do that right now. Otherwise, I am happy to cancel our arrangement and head back to India. Don't even think of playing with me with that God forbid innocent face when I in my right mind will never believe." I was huffing puffing by the time I am done with my lecture.

Sighing he stroll towards the suitcase and changed first before lying on the bed. I didn't take my eyes off till he properly placed himself on the bed. Satisfied with the small victory I left to freshen up myself.

Carefully without disturbing him I stretched myself on the bed. I felt two eyes starring at me.

"What now ?".

"Can I hug you and sleep? Please only for today." Not a chance.

"Please, please only for today". He and his eyes. Now can I say no, absolutely not.

"Okkkk...come here". With that, I stretched my hands out for him. He carefully accommodated himself between my hands and my body while placing his head on my breasts. 'Holy cow'.

I can feel his hot breath through my clothes, now this is a torture. This person knows exactly how to get under my skin. I camouflaged ourselves under the covers while having my one hand under his head and the other around his shoulders.

" I can feel your heartbeat, its beating too fast than normal. Am I affecting you Naina?."

"Can you shut up and sleep." I can sense his lips going wide. ASS.

After a moment of quietness, "I am sorry." His voice held a deep sincerity. I deviate my head and glanced through the balcony doors.

"What are you sorry for? " I spoke with light and uncertain tone.

"Don't know, maybe for everything. I understood today how much it hurts to be ignored by someone we love" his husky tone held a pinch of pain.

"Good for you that you understood. Between I didn't hurt you knowingly unlike you, so concluding that you don't know exactly how much it pains." He tightened his hand around my waist and snuggled too much close too me for my own liking.

I just stroked his head till I felt his heavy breathing. It's just 6 pm, I'll wake him up by 8 for his dinner. I can't neglect his health no matter how much of tension we have in between us. With that, my mind again went back to those memories which I am trying to forgo.