CHAPTER 7

Continuation :

After that terrible incident in the office I came back to home and locked myself in my room, I don't want to face anyone in this state especially mom she would instantly find out that I was crying. He said I need to marry him in a weak but how? Has he gone insane how can I marry him? I can't even handle him during the work time and how can he expect to me be on his side for my whole life. Tears were continuously falling down my cheeks thinking about today's incident but I am in no mood to stop them because right now I want them very badly.

How can I say about this marriage thing to mom and dad they will definitely get doubt because they know how badly I hate him. But the main question is that how can I marry him I know nothing about him and why the hell he wanna marry me and he was behaving very rudely to me what made him think bad about me...aaaa...I guess I'll die with this confusion. It was just lying on my bed then I heard my mobile ringing but I am in no mood to pick it up. It was continuously ringing again and again sighing I stretched my hands to pick my mobile from the nightstand and what I saw next made me tensed.

It was him Oh...god what to do now? should I pick it up....no I won't answer his calls he already hurt me a lot today I won't give any other chance to him to hurt me again, let him do whatever he wants, with that I kept my mobile in silent and leaned my back on my bed to have some rest?

.

.

.

I heard a knock on my door so, slowly I opened my eyes and took my mobile to see what time it was? It was 8 'o clock then I heard my mom calling me for dinner, I replied "haan maa aa rahi hun" with my lazy body I came on to my foot and got fresh then I remembered what I did before sleeping with that I rushed near the nightstand and took my mobile and unlocked it, there were 12 missed calls and 3 texts. I opened my inbox and saw his messages.......

1 - you did a great mistake by not answering my calls and I'll make sure that you will pay back for that.

2 - by the way enjoy the last sweet days of your life because there won't be any, after our marriage.

3 - until then bye, take care and see you tomorrow.

"O God...what have I done, I should have picked his call and now what should I do.....should I call him back....no, no I'll handle him tomorrow" with that I went to the dining hall and had my dinner. My stupid brother was continuously blabbering something nor the other the whole time but I am in no mood to either listen or answer them.

It was 8 in the morning, I already got ready and waiting for my dad so that he can drop me in the office because today I am in no mood to drive. My dad took exactly 15 mins to get ready and dropped me in my office then left to his workplace. I directly came to my cabin and started preparing the presentation for today's meeting suddenly I heard a beep sound from my mobile. I took my mobile and saw a text saying "in my cabin within a min" I guess I need not had to see the name of the sender after all who it can be other than him.

With a shivering hand, I extended my hand to knock on the glass door of his cabin to which I heard a hoarse voice responding "come in Naina" with that I went inside the room and stood in front of his desk. He didn't even bothered to look at me and was continuously staring at his laptop nor I bothered to wish him and stood there rooted to my place. It has been 5 mins already but none of us spoke if he really wanted to give me a silent treatment then why the heck had he sent me a message to come to his cabin. Then I heard his voice "so what you thought about my yesterday's proposal, are you ready for it" proposal does anyone will call that as a proposal you bastard yesterday you threatened me, man, you bloody blackmailed me and now what the hell is he thinking about me, how can he even expect me to marry him. I just wanted to yell at him for thinking soo cheap about me but instantly changed my idea of yelling and started speaking in a bit polite manner...

"Sir I don't know what do you think about me but I am not the one among ur sluts to accept your marriage proposal in an instant and trust me, sir, even your sluts would only accept to marry you by only seeing your property but not you or your character. So I guess I have made myself clear that I would never accept to that stupid proposal of yours". With that, I turned back and started to take steps to reach the exit of his cabin but immediately stopped by hearing him saying that "ok Miss. Naina Talwar, I never thought that you are such a dumb girl but wait...you are getting what you want by marrying me no then what's your problem"

"what do you mean by that?" I couldn't understand even a bit about what he is talking...oh god this guy will definitely drive me crazy."Don't try to act soo innocent Miss. Talwar unfortunately which you are not, I know that you know very well about what I am talking about"

I couldn't tolerate him anymore he is hurting my self-respect very badly, who is he to me? I shouldn't give him any chance to hurt my dignity. " O really sir, by the way who are you to me and what right do you have to judge my character and innocence, I clearly remember I have never been liberal to you so, please leave me I have work to do" with that I turned again to leave the room but I felt some sharp pain on my wrist even before realizing what is it I had collided with a hard chest, I tried to release myself from him but he tightened his grip on my wrist. A small whimper released from my mouth then I realized that I am crying.

"You feel that you are very smart and you think I don't know anything which you do behind me right, your game is over now Miss. Talwar and now I'll start my game. And what do you think that yesterday I gave an option to you to marry me then let me clear your doubt it's not an option dear it's bloody blackmail or threatening or whatever you call? Get this thing straight into your mind, you are going to marry me on this Saturday and I am going to speak to your parents today and there you are gonna confess to your parents that you love me and you better don't even think of doing something stupid because I am not a person to be messed up. I guess you know what am I capable of doing to you and your family so you better don't trap yourself in such a situation because I can ruin you in a blink of eyes"

Tears are continuously rolling down my cheeks and I found him tightening his hold on my wrist and I couldn't do anything but to cry I can bet that my hand would definitely get bruised. Then I found him closing the distance between us and he leaned his head on my one and his other hand had covered my shoulders. He closed his eyes and started saying the same thing which he said yesterday "why, why Naina" we stayed like that for a min by that time I felt my hand getting numb I couldn't bear the pain anymore and said "you are hurting me Shlok... please" I couldn't even complete my words because of the intense pain which he is giving to me. He immediately replied me "then what about the pain which you gave me" with that he jerked me off and told "be ready by 5' o clock in the evening I am coming to your home" and left the cabin.

.

.

.

.

.

He came to my home along with his father and sister and spoke to my parents, at first they didn't accept the proposal but later Shlok made them accept then I got to know why everyone calls him as a ruthless businessman. Finally, they arranged our marriage on this Saturday, i don't know what bullshit he told my father that made him fix our marriage this soon. My parents and his father exchanged the marriage gifts and then they left.

It was 9 at night I was sitting in the garden to have some fresh air when I found mom coming towards me, she had a glorious smile on her face and I would do anything to maintain that smile on her face. She sat beside me and took my hands in her's and asked: "are you happy meri jaan, I don't know why but I felt that something is bothering you, if there is any then you can share with me dear I am here with you". Oh god... my mom is just awesome I don't how she finds everything about me without me saying anything but how can I say her all the things which happened then I faked a smile on my face and said "there is nothing which is bothering me, Mumma, you know what I am very happy because I am going to marry the love of my life but yeah...I am little bit tensed about this marriage thing and all that's it" she gave me a million dollars smile and replied me "O my bacha every girl undergoes this phase in her life don't get tensed ok, your mum ma is there with you." With that, she made me to lye on her lap and slowly I went into my dreamland where this Shlok Agnihotri won't be there.

Pls, do vote and comment pls.....