Chapter 1

I stand there frozen, my body pinned to the wall. Silent tears fall down my face, down my cheek then onto the floor. They flow like a waterfall. My eyes don't blink even for a second. My heart beats faster and faster by the second, making my breathing even more painful than it already was. Short pants escape my mouth as I try to slow down my heart rate. My legs were spread evenly apart, his legs were the opposite, they stand close together. His pants hang down between his legs, his underwear hangs by his knees. My dress is basically tucked into my armpits and my underwear lay on the floor. He was inside me for quite some time, he was going slow so I remembered all of it. I did try to fight back but I froze. His beer breath was all I could smell. Suddenly I hold my breath as he releases his liquid inside me, he exits me then punches my stomach which makes me collapse to the floor. He pulls up his underwear then his pants. Je spits on the floor next to me then he moves away. If I had left the bar just a few minutes earlier I would have made it home. This would have never had happened. I lay there it was early in the morning around four thirty, someone would probably come down the alleyway sooner or later. I could feel the bruises from when I tried to fight were starting to appear. I hurt to move, so I lay there cold and hurt. I bring my legs up close to my chest to maybe make me warmer. My head was throbbing, I slowly move my hand up to my head to reveal blood gushing from a wound that was probably made when I fell to the floor. He removed every inch of dignity I had. That's when I realised that no one was coming, nobody was coming to help me, no one was coming to save me. I have to save myself. I grab my underwear from behind me then slid them back on. I carefully pull myself up then start to hobble back to my house. My house was literally around the corner at the end of the alleyway. I just wish I had left the bar just that two minutes early. 

I grab my key from my pocket then unlock the door. Goose comes charging at me, I quickly close the door behind me then drop everything I had in my arms onto the floor. I completely blank Goose then head into the kitchen. I grab the bleach from underneath the kitchen sink then grab a flannel from the wash pile. I take off all my clothes and put them in the washing machine turning it up to the highest setting possible, I wanted to make sure all possible DNA was from the clothes. I walk into the downstairs bathroom then turn on the shower, I place the bleach on the side of the bath then get in. The water was so hot that it burned my skin. I grabbed the bleach and poured some onto the flannel then start to scrub my body. Little bits of skin came off with it but I liked it. I felt like every last trace of him was being burned off by the devil himself. After I get out then grab my toothbrush and scrub my teeth so hard that it makes them bleed. I wrap the towel around me then head towards the living room. I couldn't find the energy to walk upstairs to go to my bedroom. So I collapse on the couch, Goose comes and lays down beside me. I fall asleep, it goes black. For the first time in two hours, I was at peace.

"Grace. GRACE?" Hannah screamed as she shook me. I finally wake up then redo my towel. My body was dry, my hair was dry. However, my body had many burn marks and bruises. I sit up and rub my eyes.

"Hi," I said, trying to stop myself from crying. 

"What did you get up to last night smellbig?" Mamrie asked, noticing my current state.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Oh come on smellbig, we tell each other everything," Mamrie exclaimed.

"That is correct," Hannah added.

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" I shouted as Mamrie and Hannah's faces turned from sweet to sour.

"Alright, alright we don't have to talk about it. What do you want to talk about?" Hannah explained as she wiped away a tear that was falling down my cheek.

"Can you just go. I don't want you here."

" Oh Grace, don't be like that," Mamrie scowled, as I start to push them away. 

"JUST GET OUT...I DON'T WANT YOU HERE GET OUT. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT." I screamed as I pushed them further towards the door.

"Hey...we're going. We're going." Hannah sighed as I pushed them out of the door then slammed the door on them. I slid down the door then I finally give in. The tears coming pouring out as if I opened the floodgates in my eyes. My silent sobs were no longer silent. I hear mumbling from the other side of the door.

"Oh...Grace." Hannah cried as she put her hand on the glass so I could see the silhouette. I place my hand on my side of the glass so our hands fit perfectly. I rest my head against the door and tears continued to fall down my face.

"Grace...Grace sweetie let us in. We're not going to hurt you, we just want to help. Please open the door." Mamrie whispered through the letter box. Reluctantly, I stand up and brace myself to open the door. My shaking hands grab the door knob then twist it slowly. I pull back the door slowly to present Hannah and Mamrie. They stand there in silence, just staring at me.

"I'm so scared. It's all my fault." I cried as Hannah and Mamrie rushed up to me and we all collapsed onto the floor in a group hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M BACK.

I am starting this new book. However, this will involve rape, talk about suicide, and something else very special but you need to read the book to find out. I am so grateful (see the pun) that you guys got my first book to 10.2K reads. I cried writing this chapter. So yeah hope you enjoy this book.