Chapter 5

"Hi, Grace. I'm Melody and I am going to help you today. Let's go and get you checked out over here. Your friends can come too. What are their names?" Melody whispers in a nice calm voice.

"Mamrie and Hannah."

"Mamrie and Hannah can come too. We are just going to do some routine checks for you ok. So if you would like to get changed around here, maybe Hannah or Mamrie can help you.

"I'll go." Mamrie sniffed as she wiping her eyes. We both go behind a screen and she helps me into my hospital gown. We come back out and Melody shows me to my bed.

"Actually while you are still standing up can you take a urine sample," Melody said as she passed me a cup then let me do my business behind a screen. She leaves it on the side while she tests me for other things. She takes a finger prick to help check my blood sugars, which are normal. Next, I have my heart and breathing checked, normal. I get my blood taken so they can check that as well. Then the nurse goes off with my urine and checks it.

"Miss Helbig, we have some news."

"Ok."

"Two pieces of news actually. The first one if that you need to stay here for a couple of days so that I can help you mentally and the second is, I can tell this is not planned but the test came back and showed us that you are with child." Melody explained. I couldn't talk, that beast got me pregnant. A few tears escape my eyes and doesn't stop. I grab Mamrie's hand and tighten my grip.

"We can do an ultrasound to check how many weeks you are," Melody said as she goes off to get the equipment. She returns quickly the. Makes me lift the gown up and squirts some cold blue gel on my stomach and places a probe on my stomach and moves it around.

"You are around thirteen weeks, so I'm sorry, it's too late for an abortion. Holy crap!"

"WHAT? WHAT IS WRONG?" Mamrie shouted as she stands up and let's go of my hand.

"It's just that, there is three."

"What...what do you mean three?" Mamrie asked.

"I mean that she is having triplets." Melody explained as she moved the screen around to show three small unformed babies on the screen.

"What do you mean?" I shouted, reality finally hitting me.

"Grace. I can kinda see it now, with your stomach being a bit larger than normal." Hannah says, kissing Grace's forehead.

"Three? I can't even deal with a dog let alone three kids and by myself." I cried.

"Hey...you got us." Mamrie smiled as she squeezed my hand.

"Your little one are all ok. Also, your health is all good. I am going to print off some pictures of your babies for you. Here you go." Melody said as she handed me some paper towels to wipe away the gel on my stomach. I wipe it away and pull my gown down. The pictures print then she hands them to me.

"Mamrie, Hannah can I have a word?" Melody asked.

"Yeah sure," Mamrie replied as she took her hand away from my hand then kissed my forehead before going to talk to Melody. A few moments later all three came back.

"Gracie."

"Yeah?"

"We are going to take you home to get some stuff ready because you are going to stay her for three days," Mamrie explained.

"Ok." I sighed as I got up from the bed.

"Let's go get you dressed." Mamrie smiled.

"Can I make a video before I go. To explain everything." I asked.

"Of course sweetie."

"Thank you." I smiled as I went and got dressed. I came out and Hannah and Mamrie took me to a cab and the cab took us home.

I unlock the door and walk in and greet Goose. I make her some food and replace her water.

"Can you look after Goose?" I asked.

"Of course we can darling." Hannah smiled.

"Right Hannah and I will go and pack your bags while you make a video," Mamrie explained.

"Ok." I smiled as I walked off and went and set up my camera.

"Hey, guys. Today's video is going to be a little different." I said to the camera.

"I'm going to start from the beginning. A few weeks ago I went to the pub with Mamrie and Hannah however, Hannah and Mames left earlier than me. So when I went to go home I was walking down an alleyway and some guy...raped me basically." I cried.

"Then that was all that was on my mind for ages. It taunted me for ages. So last night as some of you may have seen but I tried to commit suicide, by jumping off a tall building. It wasn't the best thing to do. I got asset today at the hospital and I have to stay in for a few days and I also found out that that man got me pregnant with Triplets, I'm fifteen weeks. Here is the ultrasound to prove I'm not joking. So I'm am going to take a break off YouTube just while I am at the hospital." I explained.

"Ok bye idiots." I smiled at the camera. I turned it off and grab my laptop and Mamrie and Hannah came downstairs with my bag.

"Ready to go?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah."

"You want to get some food first at let's say Macdonalds?"

"Yes please."

"Ok come one let's go," Mamrie said as she helped me into the car. We drove down the street and parked in the car park. I get out and I stop. It was him, the idiot that raped me.

"It's him." I whispered.

"Huh?"

"What did you say?" Hannah asked.

"It's him. The asshole that did this to me." I cried as I pointed to my stomach.

"Quick Mames take a picture." Hannah said as she quickly pulled me into a hug. Mamrie got her phone out and took a picture, making sure she got a clear photo of his face. She was successful.