Chapter 8

"Right let's go...the midwives aren't going to wait for us." I smiled, knowing that I could walk this earth without him there. He pleaded guilty, guilty of taking advantage of me. He must have known that was the case but obviously not if he still tried his hardest to fight.

"And are you going to find out the gender today?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, BUT!"

"But what?" Mamrie questioned.

"But I am going to get the midwife to put it an envelope and get it announced at Playlist, so we all know together." I said as I waddled into the car, with Mamrie on the side helping me. I was housing three babies, my bump was huge even though I was only twenty-two weeks.

"Do what do you want?" Hannah asked getting in the front while Mamrie and I sat in the back.

"I think it is going to be two girls and a boy." I said as I held onto my bump as we go over a speed bump.

"Well, I think it is going to be all girls." Hannah said, heading into the car park of the hospital.

"Me on the other hand, think it is going to be two boys and a girl." Mamrie said as pointed to a car parking space that was free. We park in then I grab my notes and get out of the car. We walk into the hospital and head over to the reception desk.

"Hi, Grace Helbig. Here for appointment."

"Ahh, yes. You should be going in right now. Over there." The receptionist said as she pointed to the midwife at the door. I waddle on over to the midwife with Mamrie and Hannah behind me. They help me up onto the bed then I lift up my top to my bra.

"Ok, so cold gel then we will see your babies." The Midwife said as she squirts the gel on then puts the probe on. She turns the screen around and I get to see all three of my babies.

"All babies look perfectly healthy. Would you like to know the sex?"

"Um, would it be ok if you could turn the screen away then write it on a sheet and then put it in an envelope."

"Yeah. That's fine. While I do this, is there any questions you would like to ask?"

"At what month will I go into labour?"

"Because it is a multiple birth most likely seven or eight months as your stomach will loose space and will become crowded."

"Ok thanks, and can I travel on a plane when I am about six months?"

"Yeah, just make sure you are back before seven months!"

"Ok thanks." I smiled as Mamrie and Hannah helped me off the bed and the midwife handed me the envelope. We schedule another appointment then head back home to start heading to Florida to go to Playlist, where I would be revealing the gender.

I grab my suitcase then head back downstairs and load it into the car. We get into the car and head off to the airport. We get there in record time, and we're able to get through security with no trouble. We board the plane and then get into our seats. I drap a blanket around my shoulders and start to cuddle in, ready to sleep. I rest my head on the side of the window, staring out into the world. I hate the fact that I am here having fun and being treated as royalty, while Chester is out in Afghanistan dodging bullets and shooting guns, risking his life.
I couldn't bare to live if he died, knowing it wasn't his choice, just trying to fight for his country. That thought drifts out of my mind and before I know it, I was asleep.

"Grace, Grace sweetie. We have landed." Hannah whispered as she shook me gently. Both her and Mamrie help me up, with the blanket still strapped across my shoulders, I head off the plane. I grab my suitcase then Mamrie calls out for a taxi.

"You guys, Mamrie, Hannah and Grace, for Playlist?"

"Yep that's us." Hannah said we get in the taxi and the taxi man puts all our suitcases in the trunk. He walks around the car and gets in, and starts to head off to our hotel.

"So, not trying to poke my nose into other people's business, but girl are you like nine months pregnant?"

"Nope, only four, nearly five but with Triplets." I explained as I saw the surprised expression on his face.

"Oh cool! Well, if you have a boy, make sure you name him Evan after your favourite taxi driver."
He laughed as he parked up at our hotel.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW, I am going to call one Evan if it is a boy?"

"Really? What's his full name?"

"Evan James Helbig." I explained.

"NOW WAY! That's my full name. Expect the Helbig but, it was just meant to be." The Taxi man said.

"Well, if you give me your number I will send you pics if it is a boy and you will be involved." I explained as he passed me his phone. I typed in my number then passed him back his phone. Before I did, I sent a text to myself so I could save his number, in my phone.

"Right...here we are ladies, Hotel Playlist." He said as he opened the door for us and helped me out of the car. Then he got out suitcases out of the trunk, and passed them one by one to each other.

"I'll text you when baby Evan comes." I explained.

"Well, good luck."

"Thanks." I smiled as I walked into the hotel where everyone was staying. I get greeted by Colleen Ballinger but explained that I was too tired to talk and that I needed sleep. She totally understood then Mamrie and Hannah helped me upstairs and into our room. Where I slept, till the next day!