Chapter 10

I still can't believe that Chester is back. However, he is only staying till Monday which is in three days. Mamrie, Hannah, Chester and I are all going to the mall to get all of the babies things as I could be anytime soon before I give birth. Not going to lie, I am crapping myself. I have never given birth in my live, even if it is a C-section. It is going to be so hard, especially because I have to look after three newborns, with no experience and no boyfriend as he is off fighting for his country.

"Right, let's go and get some groceries. Everyone that's coming go and get into the car." Chester shouted taking charge. Soon enough Mamrie, Hannah and I came down the stairs and start to get in the car. Chester and I all sat in the front, Chester was driving. Everyone was so nice to me and Chester always stayed up until I fell asleep to make sure everything was going to be alright.

"What you buying Mamrie?" I asked as we set off to the shops. Chester making sure we get there safely.

"I'm just buying the basics, food, toiletries, a few books and more food," Mamrie explained as she went through her emails, answering to the most important.

"ahh cool."

"You?"

"I'm just getting some more clothes, I literally don't fit in any of mine anymore. I also have to get some nursing top for when the baby is born. I also need some new underwear, this kid keeps making me ruin mine," I explained, as I look down in disgust.

"Really what do you mean?"

"I mean because they are sitting on my bladder, they causes me to have accidents sometimes. It is actually harder than you think being pregnant."

"Really? You piss yourself?" Mamrie asked as she sniggers.

"Yes, but you shouldn't laugh. It is literally inevitable." I sighed as I rubbed my bump.

"Ok. Well, I won't then."

"Also Mamrie please tell Grace that the walls should be blue for the nursery." Chester exclaimed.

"Well, you know Chester. Mother's instinct." Mamrie laughed.

"I second that!" Hannah laughed.

"Thank you."

"Right everyone we are here. Let's meet at Taco Bell for lunch at about twelve." Chester explained as he pulled into a parking space. Hannah and Mamrie agrees and thanks Chester for the ride as they leave the bus. Mamrie exits first then helps me down. She then moves and goes off shopping with Hannah. Leaving me and Chester alone to go shopping.

"Right where do we go first?" Chester asked, getting a cart from the cart station.

"If we get all the clothes first then we can get food," I said.

"Yep, that's cool with me. Anything for my little boys." Chester smiled as he places a kiss on my stomach then my head.

"Honestly, I am telling you now these boys are going to be the end of me."

"Ok, whatever you say." Chester laughed as he helped me walk towards the clothes section, pushing the cart with one hand. I go and browse through some nursing tops and buy four tops, two black, one grey and one white. Next, I buy some more underwear that were not to nice to get ruined by the accidents I could have at any moment.

"You got all of the things?"

"Wait, I've just seen this and I can't not buy it." I smiled as I walked over to the baby clothes and buy a white sleepsuit with the best mommy in the world, written on the front.

"What about me?" Chester sighed.

"There isn't any for you." I laughed as I place a kiss on his forehead.

"Right, let's go get some food," Chester said putting all the clothes into the shopping cart and heading over to the food section. We buy all the essentials, milk, bread and butter. Then we get some fruit and vegetables. We buy some more pancake mix as that is all I crave then we get the rest of the shopping. The total cost of the whole shop was one hundred and twenty dollars for the both of us. Cuz we were buying for our own houses as we still hadn't moved in together, we would do that in closer to the time. We pay the cashier then head to the bagging section. We put all our food into the bag then head outside where we put away the cart.

"Right, we will head over to Taco Bell but I'll quickly put the shopping away in the bus."

"Ok cool."

"Wait there. Stay sexy."

"Will do." I laughed as Chester ran over and put the shopping away. He arrived back and grabbed my hand and we walked into Taco Bell. Everyone was waiting for us at the table they had gotten.

"Sorry, extra load." I laughed pointing to my stomach.

"That's fine. We put you two at the end of the table so a certain someone could go up and pee whenever she wanted."

"Thanks, very thoughtful." I smiled as I sat down at the table, next to Hannah and opposite Jesse. Everyone was chatting when suddenly I get hit but a small pain. It was easily capable, more uncomfortable than painful. Then another, Chester was too into his conversation to be able to realise I was in some pain.

"Ches...Ches...CHESTER."

"Hey, Grace what's wrong?" He questioned smiling as he turns around. He noticed what was hppening then rush towards me and crouched down.

"What is it? What's wrong? Are you going into labour?" Chester asked worried.

"No...no. Feel here, quick." I smiled as I placed his hand on my stomach and wait. Suddenly he feels it, it leaves me a little uncomfortable but not much.

"Are they..."

"Kicking, yes they are. Told you didn't I. Proper little football players."

Chester smiled as he placed a kiss onto my lips, his hand still connected to my stomach. "I can't believe I felt them kick." Chester laughed as he got up from the floor and sat back down.

"I know same here."

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!" Chester shouted as he stood up from his position. Drawing attention to himself from other customers in the restraunt.

"Sit down you...if these kids has your personality, it is going to have a hard life." I laughed as Chester sat down. "He's at it again." I smiled as the baby kicks again. I bring Hannah's hand to the place where they were kicking then everyone else wanted to feel. Especially Mamrie , it does feel weird everyone holding your stomach till your unborn children moves or kicks but it was just a calling saying that I have everyone around me to help me out when they arrive.