Chapter 18

I turn on the camera and have the three Moses baskets in view.

Hi my name is Grace Helbig and if you did not know. Now you know your life is different now.

So today I am filming something very special and at the end it will show something that could make some of you shit your pants or vomit or whatever. Just hold on one second.

I stand and pick up Evan from his Moses baskets as he was crying but the other two were fine.

So would you believe it but me, yes me Grace Anne Helbig the first had not one but three babies last week. We would have shown them sooner but we just wanted a week as a family. As some of you might have seen I went into labour at a Vidcon and at seven months instead of nine. However I did know I had a chance of having them early but not two months early. So Chester drove Hannah, Mamrie and I to the hospital in record time. He probably broke a few speed limits but I will let him off.

We got into the hospital and soon say they sent me to a private room. Mamrie and Hannah had the vlog cameras. Chester helped me into a hospital gown then I got hooked up to many machine to keep track of my heart rate the babies heart rate and the contractions.

Seven hours in and I had tried walking, bouncing on a ball and even sex to help the labour progress. The nurse came and checked my dilation and I was at ten centimetres. So I started pushing then something went wrong where the babies were so crowded they were losing oxygen, and their heart rates were slowing down. So they took me off the machines and I had a emergency c-section. I got wheeled away into a room and Chester got taken away to get scrubbed up. Two minutes later he was straight back in, and holding my hands. All I could think was "I am going to lose the babies" but as soon as I saw baby number one's cries I knew they would all be ok. Two other nurses had a camera each, one for each baby. Next baby number two was born and then baby number three who wasn't breathing. I panicked but they were caring for him in Intensive Care Unit. I had to be put to sleep so they could stitch me back up.

So I would like to introduce to you guys my three miracles.

This is baby number one I am holding and his name is Evan James Helbig.

I show his face to the camera for the first time ever. I put him back into his Moses basket then pick up  Elliott.

Say hello to baby number two, who we decided to call Elliott Jonah Helbig.

I put Elliott to the camera then place him back into his basket. I then pick up my tiny boy Eli.

This little man is baby number three and he is called Eli Jack Helbig.

Know you guys have seen the boys and finally heard there names, I am going to leave you know with the birth vlog.

So like this video if you like watching women talking about pushing babies out of their vagina, even though I technically didn't do that. I had my stomach sliced open. Anyway subscribe to this YouTube channel because occasionally I will show you these beautiful faces.
Now enjoy the video clips of the birth of my sons.

I. don't. know.