Chapter 9

"Hey, What's your name?" I asked a young man who first Mamrie, then Hannah and finally me.

"I'm Alex, I really love you all. Grace, I think what you are doing with the babies. Is amazing and that Chester is going to be home real soon. Is it ok if you could sign this, then we get some photos?" Alex asked, handing each of us our books. All the pregnancy hormones caused me to cry...I was a mess. I nodded and signed both of his books for him. Then using my long arms, I took the photo for him. Then we waved him off.

"Thanks for everything Alex."

"Grace... I brought you these for the babies." Alex said, quickly running back and handing me three gender neutral outfits that say "Grace's biggest fans."

"Thank you so very much," I said, pulling him into a hug before letting him go to talk to more people. After a few hours, we move onto the panel. Mamrie, Hannah and I walk on stage, hand in hand and all sit down in sync. 

"Hey, Y'all bitches!" Mamrie screamed down the microphone.

"So...today is going to be a very special panel," Hannah explained.

"Yes. Today, you all have been given a confetti canon under your seats. This canon contains either pink or blue confetti. Now the first side of the hall will shoot first, to reveal the GENDER of baby A. Then the second side of the hall will do the same revealing the gender of baby B. Then side three will do the same revealing the gender of baby C. This will happen once we finish with the questions, so lets get started."

"Grace, Do you have names sorted for the babies?" A brown haired and eyed girl asked.

"Yes, but I am not revealing them till they are all born."

"Grace, how did you admit the truth to Mamrie and Hannah after the rape?"

"It was hard, it really was. Especially when you think the only way out is death. But once it is off your chest, things start to become lighter, hard but still lighter. No one can explain the feeling that ate you up all the time. Sometimes, it still does. But knowing these babies are alive are keeping me going. We are survivors and we are still surviving. Minutes later, we are finished with the questions, everyone was ready with their confetti canons.

"Mamrie, you take on Baby A. Hannah Baby B, then I'll take Baby C," I said as we all got our confetti canons. Mamrie stood on her side of the hall, Hannah on her then I stood on mine.

"Ready! Baby A!" I screamed as I pointed to Mamrie so her and her side of the room all pull the confetti canons together. Pink confetti comes shooting out. I start jumping around excitingly. Then Hannah and her side of the room all pull the confetti canons together, yet more pink confetti comes shooting out. That is two down, one to go. My go, I grab the confetti canon then count to three and all of us pull the canon and PINK confetti comes shooting out.

"THREE GIRLS!" I screamed as I grab Mamrie and Hannah into an embrace.

"Grace?" A familiar voice said from behind me. A smile immediately strikes my face and I turn around to face them. I knew it, I just knew it. I run up to him and jump into his arms and repeatedly kiss him/

"Chester! Oh My Gosh, I have missed you so much." I said into breaths of our kissing. I hold onto him, knowing I might have to let him go soon.

"How are you and my boys?" Chester asked as he kissed my now very large bump.

"Boys? They are all girls. We just had the gender reveal." I laughed as I pulled him into another hug.

"Well, we did that as I a trick. I know the real genders. All boys."

"All boys? I can't believe we have are having little boys."

"THEY ARE BOYS!" Mamrie screamed.

"I'M THE GODFATHER!" Hannah shouted after, bringing laughter throughout the audience.

"Hey, do you like the names Evan James, Elliott Jonah and Eli Jack?" I asked in a small whisper so no one hears.

"They are perfect." Chester smiled as he placed a long kiss on my lips. Our soft lips touching each other.