Chapter 12

"You ready?" Chester asked as he helped me into the front of the car. Marnie and Hannah were in the back ready to drive to Vidcon together. The bags were packed and in the trunk. The road trip was three and a half hours long but because of the three babies pressing on my bladder it will probably be five hours long.

"Hey babe. Are you sure you are going to be ok?"

"I promise." I smiled as grab my phone from the glove compartment and add a few things onto my instagram story and Snapchat story.

Three hours into the car ride

"Chester?" I sweetly said as I stroked his arm.

"Grace you have already peed five times." Chester moaned as he pulled to the side of the road where I went into a bush and relieved my bladder for the sixth time. I pull up my trousers then get back into the car.

"Grace how do you have so much pee?" Hannah asked as she had her phone pointed to me, recording for snapchat.

"Well I have at least fifteen pounds of body weight inside me. That's three children that weight at least five pounds each." I explained as flicked my middle finger up to Hannah's camera. Everyone suddenly gets into a fit of giggles.

********the next day*********

We make our way to the convention, where we then go to our separate booths. Our booths are next to each other so that's a bonus.

At our booths we take photos, sign photos and get gifts. A lot of the fans know that Chester and I are expecting so most of our gifts were baby related. We have two panels, one today and one tomorrow.
They close our booths so we can go to our panels, and photo ops.

I take Chester's arm in mine and we walk to the stage where we wait to hear mine, Hannah and Mamrie's names. Chester has thought of starting a YouTube channel but I think the military won't let him.

"Welcome to the stage Mamrie Hart" I take my arm out of Mamrie's and she makes her way onto the stage, waving, And sits down on the stool. Hannah does the same and sits opposite Mamrie. They had a chair for Hannah and a couch for both Mamrie and I.

"Last but certainly not least, welcome to the stage Grace Helbig." Chester grabs my hand and helps me waddle onto the stage. Mamrie gets up and helps me into her seat, taking over from Chester.

"Sorry!" I said into my microphone. The audience laughs while Mamrie help me onto the couch.

"So today we are going to start with Grace. So Grace how are you and the babies?" The interviewer asked, getting ready to write down the answer.

"I am perfect and as you know we have a babies on the way, two months left. I would like to say thank you to all of you who were able to support me in my time I'd need." I smiled, turning my head to Mamrie and Hannah.

"Yep, you guys were great." Mamrie said, holding my hand and squeezing it.

The interviewer talks to Mamrie and Hannah and asks them some questions. They were both quite funny questions

I feel hot and sweaty, something doesn't feel right. I get a banging headache and everything has gone blurry and dizzy. I put my head in my hands while bending over a little. I feel a little pain in my side. I put it off as a kick because that's what a kick usually felt like but this one was a little bit more painful.

The pain came back and I suck in a huge gulp of air, through my teeth.

"Grace, are you ok?" Mamrie asked, as I gripped onto the couch.

I nod my head, hoping the pain is going to go away soon. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Chester was eager to go on stage to help me. I lift my hand up to show him I was ok, so he backed down a little.

The interview lasts another half an hour, it is my mission to not make a scene if the pains come back.

They do come back, but this time stronger than the others.

"Grace, did you guys pee yourself?" The interviewer asked, pointing to the big puddle of water on the floor.

"Oh My Gosh. No no no no no, I think...I think my water just broke." I whimpered, standing up as I look down in disbelief, then back to Mamrie and Hannah. Chester suddenly rushes onto the stage and I grab onto his neck.

"Oh ok...ok. Don't panic, we just need someone to call an ambulance and we need to move you some place where you will comfortable and save." Mamrie panicked as she got the security to start evacuating the audience from the auditorium.

"Just stop panicking." I shouted, then moan. I rock my body side to side, which relieves the pains a little bit. I continue to moan and groan as the pain gets worse. I tighten my grip onto Chesters neck as the pain starts to ease off. The pain fully goes, so we head off all together to the hospital. We carefully walk, stopping every so often to get through a contraction.

Mamrie, Hannah and Chester helps me into the car and then races to the hospital.

"Chester, I'm scared. I don't want babies. Why would you want them if they aren't even yours." I cried as I held onto Hannah's hand.

"Grace, these boys are mine and always will be. Now let's go have some babies." Chester smiled as he turned into the car park to the hospital.