Chapter 11

"No, Chester. You are supposed to read the instructions. You pleb." I joked as I threw the sheet of paper at Chester was on the floor trying to figure out how to set up the cribs. 

"I'm a man.... No man needs instructs."

"Yeah...so once I wake up from falling asleep on this rocking chair here then all three should be done." I laughed as I waddle towards the chair, my hands gripping my bump for support. I slowly place myself onto the chair then start to rock back and forths at a slow pace.

"Just think, the next time I sit on this chair, we are going to be parents." I smiled as my eyes slowly started to close.

"Grace, don't you think you should cut down on the amount of sleep you are having. You have about five naps a day." Chester said, looking up from the instructions.

"Don't tell me what to do....you don't have to push three humans out of your small, very small may I add, vagina. Now let me sleep." I laughed as I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

******

"Grace, Grace baby. Wake up. How do you like it?" Chester asked shaking me carefully, till I woke up slowly. I stretched my arms up then my back. I rub the sleepy dust out of my eyes then wipe away the water from where my eyes started watering from the bright lights. I take one look at the finished nursery. All three cribs were done and the name slates were hung up above each crib, ready for the triplets. The changing tables were close together so they could be changed at the same time. The placed was a nice calm room and peaceful.

"Oh, Chester...its beautiful." I smiled as I placed a delicate kiss upon his soft lips that tasted of coconut. I pull back and stare at him with a confused look.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Did you steal my lip balm, it's just that your lips taste of coconut," I said, wiping my lips away and search for my lip balm.

"Ok....I stole it because my lips are dry." Chester explained. I stand and stare at him for a second before bursting out into laughter, it only took a few minutes till he joined me in laughing. 

"Stop....stop, we need to stop laughing and actually go to the shops to get the paint. I want it all done before the boys are here." I smiled as I grabbed his hands and lead him downstairs. I grab my bag and purse while Chester gets the car keys then we head out the door.

Chester drives us safely to Ikea where we finally get a car parking space. I undo my seatbelt then Chester comes rushing around to my door in which he opens and helps me out. We walk hand in hand throughout the whole shopping trip. We end up buying a baby blue can of paint and some curtains to match. Once we get home we start painting the nursery and within two hours the nursery was completely done. That was one thing I could stop worrying about and one thing I could tick off my list before the boys arrive.

**********

THIS WAS A LITTLE FILLER. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY. IT IS ONLY GOING TO VE 20 CHAPTERS LONG SO ONLY NINE LEFT TO DO! TBH I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS BOOK IS GOING!