T h r e e

"—I'm sorry if you were uncomfortable." Adrien finished his extremely long apology. The bluenette didn't know if he even realized that she had no clue that she had slept with him.

"Oh, that's okay," the girl paused, looking back from the couch and to the blond haired boy. "All I felt was warmth, no discomfort, whatsoever."

"Oh, okay," he breathed, clearly relieved. "Good." He flashed her his signature smile while grabbing his clothes out of his room. "I'm going to get dressed real quick, I-I'll be right back."

Adrien speedily shut the door, recognizing that class was starting in an hour. A familiar ombré haired girl spooked her friend, racing up to her with Instagram pulled up on her phone.

"Girl, remember Nathaniel who had a crush on you?!" The blogger seemingly exclaimed in excitement.

"Uh.. yes? Wait, why are you asking me that?" Marinette became puzzled, visibly showing it from her facial expression.

"Apparently, he's attending the University of Paris too! With us!" She continued to exclaim, her eyes wide.

"O-Oh?" Marinette couldn't help but slightly blush.

"Ooh, do you have a crush on him?" Alya smirked, poking fun at her friend in a playful way. "I have to post your new status on the MarinetteBlog!"

"You have a blog dedicated to me? Wait— not my point. You know I don't have a crush on him, I will always love Adrien." The shorter girl shook her head, making her friend sigh.

"If you say so. Come on, class starts in an hour! You can sit next to Adrien." Alya winked, making Marinette flustered from the thought of sitting next to her crush.

"Fine, just don't bother or tease me in class." She grumbled, Alya patting her back in reassurance.

"Fine by me." Her friend shot her a genuine smile. "Let me change, then you can follow suit."

——————————

Twenty minutes later, Alya still wasn't out of the room, making the boys wait at the door.

"Is she doing makeup in there?" Marinette muttered out loud to herself, on the brink of irritation.

After another five minutes passed, Marinette was done waiting for Alya friend to finish. "Screw it, I'm going into the bathroom."

Marinette walked into the bathroom, clothes in her hands. In about ten minutes, she was out, Alya shortly exiting their room behind her.

"Are you girls finally done yet? We've been waiting here for—" Nino was cut off after he saw their outfits.

"I guess it was worth the wait." The boys both said in unison.

"Oh?" The bluenette's face was a tint of red when she overheard them both.

"Oh!" The model realized she had overheard him and Nino. He hid his face in his hands, embarrassed by his blushing, slowly walking away from Marinette.

Am I really moving on this quickly from loving Ladybug? He thought, a bit worried. I can't fall in love with her right now, I have to wait until she's over Chat Noir.

"Let's gooo!" Alya grabbed the keys to the dorm, daring to interrupt the awkward silence and blushing.

The three other friends nodded, proceeding to follow Alya out the door. She quickly locked the dorm as the group sprinted towards their class with only fifteen minutes to spare.

Once they all got there, class already started. The professor was giving roll call.

"Ms. Dupain-Cheng, Mr. Agreste, Ms. Césaire, Mr. Lahiffe?" The professor raised an eyebrow in suspicion at the four students walking into class late.

"We're sorry, sir, we won't do it again." They all said in sync, sitting down in their designated seats.

"Glad to hear it. Anyways, my name is Professor Ukon." He wrote his name on the board.

"Today, we are going to start with the basics. Blah, blah, blah, design, photography, blah, blah, clothes.." Marinette's head had drained out the sound of her professor's voice; her head had trailed off to a whole different world now.

Out of the blue, she recognized a familiar redhead. Nathaniel Kurtzberg; he was staring right back at her.

He quickly turned away, blushing. Nathaniel seemed to have written something down, because when he was writing, he flung the paper across the room to Marinette with stealth.

She caught the paper before Professor Ukon could see it, unfolding it with curiosity.

Come talk to me after your three classes, okay?
With much love,
Nathaniel :) ❤️

Marinette nodded back to him across the classroom, giving a thumbs up under her desk to signal that she had received the message. A particular model looked at the two suspiciously, but eventually shrugged it off.

After those three classes, Nathaniel followed the bluenette out the door on her last class.

"Marinette, can I ask you something?"