T w e l v e

"Adrien, NO!"

"PLAGG, TRANSFORM ME!"

The feline glared at Nathaniel. "Now, you will feel my anger."

"Cataclysm!" The hero cried, the redhead tightening his grip on Marinette's wrists.

"Chat, just let him hurt me! I can't always be lucky!" The bluenette gasped, trying to wriggle away from Nathaniel's grip.

"I will not let him hurt you again, Princess." The cat clenched his fists, the girl noticing them turn red.

She closed her eyes and with a sigh she said, "Fine, go ahead." I have a plan anyways, she smirked shortly after she finished her sentence.

"Why are you smirking?" Both of the boys asked her curiously.

"Oh, it's nothing." She smiled innocently, both of the boys shrugging it off.

Chat released his hand obtaining the Cataclysm, aiming his hand purposely towards Nathaniel. The tomato head's eyes widened and he dodged the blow, skidding over to the right of Chat.

Instead, the hero deceived the boy, striking a wall behind him. The wall started tipping over and Nathaniel was clueless on what to do.

Marinette kicked Nathaniel in the shin, letting him fall over and cry in pain. The wall fell on top of him, leaving only his head sticking out from underneath. (A/N: No, he didn't die.. unfortunately).

"Ugh, are you going to leave me here?" He glared at the smug duo as he tried to wiggle out from his spot.

"Yeah, Nath. You won't be here for long." Nino chimed in from the distance, his girlfriend following him up with a smirk.

"I called the police a few minutes ago anyways." Alya shrugged casually.

The police force arrived, lifting the wall off of Nathaniel. Nathaniel attempted to run off, but one of the policemen grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, successfully tugging him back. The four friends watched outside as the boy was shoved into a police car.

Alya and Nino left, telling Marinette beforehand that they were going out. Adrien detransformed and watched on a balcony with his girlfriend.

"I'm so glad to be free." The bluenette smiled, leaning onto her boyfriend. Adrien chuckled, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"You know, there's a party tonight. Alya and Nino lied and went out to get some nice clothes, they didn't think you wouldn't be interested." The blond haired boy confessed and the girl went silent for a few seconds.

"Well, at least they were right. Would you like to go out eat instead?" She suggested, making Adrien's face light up with a surprised, but joyful expression.

"O-Of course!" He replied in a seemingly flustered manner. "C'mon, let's go celebrate. To our friendship, but now relationship! To you being freed from the chains of Nathaniel's reign!"

——————————

A few hours later, Adrien and Marinette arrived in the dorm to meet the other couple.

"Did you have 'fun'?" The shorter girl teased, lightly nudging the blushing boy.

"I— uh—" Nino was interrupted by his girlfriend. She exclaimed, but in a nervous manner, saying, "Y-Yeah, definitely!"

"Fine, we went to buy new clothes for a party at ten p.m. tonight! It wasn't my fault, it was Alya's!" Nino confessed, throwing his hands up in the air dramatically.

"Alya! Why didn't you tell me?" Marinette frowned, playing off the fact that she already knew due to Adrien telling her earlier.

"Well, you didn't look interested. You always deny about you and Adrien becoming a couple." The blogger protested to her friend.

"W-Well, A-Adrien and I are now a real couple!" Marinette folded her hands together, looking away, her face turning more red with each passing second.

The other couple smirked at each other while Adrien stood there blushing as well. "O-Oh! It's already nine p.m., we have to get ready!" The couple parted ways, slamming the doors shut, leaving Adrien and Marinette alone together.

"You know I love you, right? Whenever you're ready to attend parties, let me know, M'Lady." The charming boy flashed her his signature smile, making Marinette's heart beat faster, but it also made her feel more reassured.

"Of course, I love you too, Kitten."